• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
All you guys joining the psn community and I am just sitting here, looking at my vita and being sad that Sony has abandoned me :(

It's ok, all of my playstation time lately has been P4 dancing all night, Netflix, and replaying shovel knight so it's not like I'm making good use of community membership anyway :p

Palmer_v1

We live in a world where Sorian has a last name, and Burbeting has a finnish name with sixteen consonants. I had to ask. ;)

I just want to go full insanity and real name request all of you.

I'm already using my last name as my ID here, so it's no great leap.

Edit:

I almost broadcasted a request for 1 more raid particpant Saturday, but we ended up filling up before I had a chance.

Sorian

Banned

Edit:

I almost broadcasted a request for 1 more raid particpant Saturday, but we ended up filling up before I had a chance.

I've almost real name requested a few of you thinking that I hadn't added you yet/not realizing that you've added me already, actually wouldn't be surprised if I did at some point and weirded one of you out, whoops. Not really full insanity though, hardly a worry if any of you knew my name.

inb4 someone starts collecting names to find people and monitor activity during a game

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought all these people on my friends list were after my lockjaw.

All you guys joining the psn community and I am just sitting here, looking at my vita and being sad that Sony has abandoned me :(

is okays ! we can sit it out together~ i also dun has ps4 .... or steam :x yeeny plays weirdi games like tera online and the sims and old graphic adventures ...... waw~

I've almost real name requested a few of you thinking that I hadn't added you yet/not realizing that you've added me already, actually wouldn't be surprised if I did at some point and weirded one of you out, whoops. Not really full insanity though, hardly a worry if any of you knew my name.

inb4 someone starts collecting names to find people and monitor activity during a game

was that kgtrep or cornie that did that XD lol that powerpoint graphs were epic!

it will live forever as a gafia gaffe~

RetroMG

Edit:

I would have loved to go, but I was stuck doing homework all day Saturday.

Also - I suspected that Palmer was your real name, since that other guy kept calling you by it, but I also considered that he might be a Gaffer.

My real name doesn't show on the group, does it? It does for me, but I'm me, so I would assume it would.

Wait is my real name shown up in the community or not? I can never tell with Sony's shitty privacy policy UI.

It does not. I assume mine doesn't either, but I'd like confirmation.

Sorian

Banned
was that kgtrep or cornie that did that XD lol that powerpoint graphs were epic!

it will live forever as a gafia gaffe~

kgtrep did that 4 posts worth of dissecting every single thing that crab said during day 1 of danganronpa. I believe Splinter was the one who did all of those really intense graphs.

Wait is my real name shown up in the community or not? I can never tell with Sony's shitty privacy policy UI.

I would have loved to go, but I was stuck doing homework all day Saturday.

Also - I suspected that Palmer was your real name, since that other guy kept calling you by it, but I also considered that he might be a Gaffer.

My real name doesn't show on the group, does it? It does for me, but I'm me, so I would assume it would.

It does not. I assume mine doesn't either, but I'd like confirmation.

Neither of your real names show up in the group. Just PS4's weird fascination with showing you your own name at all times meant to confuse and scare you.

kgtrep did that 4 posts worth of dissecting every single thing that crab said during day 1 of danganronpa. I believe Splinter was the one who did all of those really intense graphs.

Neither of your real names show up in the group. Just PS4's weird fascination with showing you your own name at all times meant to confuse and scare you.

lol it was splinteroo??? XD

SOYURI YOU FOOL! you had missed out on a golden opportunity to blackmail these unwary souls!!!!!!!!

>:O

bluff ur way to victaryyyyyyyyyy

Sorian

Banned
SOYURI YOU FOOL! you had missed out on a golden opportunity to blackmail these unwary souls!!!!!!!!

>:O

bluff ur way to victaryyyyyyyyyy

4th dimensional chess. I'm nice and truthful now to lull them into a false sense of camaraderie then one day, I strike, and help Darryl win another game of mafia.

You guys should get some premium PSN avatars so I can differentiate between the various Ratchets, Daxters and Sly Coopers that are on my friends list :p

*Splinter

kgtrep did that 4 posts worth of dissecting every single thing that crab said during day 1 of danganronpa. I believe Splinter was the one who did all of those really intense graphs
Nah trep had the crazy time stamp graphs, I had the spreadsheets of post references for every player.

I hope trep comes back, he took this shit seriously unlike the rest of you chucklefucks :p
Yes I realise I've been a dead weight for most of Gafia Mafia :p

Coppanuva

You guys should get some premium PSN avatars so I can differentiate between the various Ratchets, Daxters and Sly Coopers that are on my friends list :p

Ape Escape is best avatar. Luckily only one other AE avatar was in the group last I checked, and it was girl monkey so it's coo by me.

roytheone

is okays ! we can sit it out together~ i also dun has ps4 .... or steam :x yeeny plays weirdi games like tera online and the sims and old graphic adventures ...... waw~

I don't know how active the psn community is, but not much happens in the steam group. We have two threads, one about the game "the ship" and one about how incredibly annoying the ridiculous number of posts sorian makes is and how you deal with it.

I think the true value of the groups is that if anyone wants the psn/steam names of people in this community, we can now just point then to the groups instead of everyone replying with his/her account names separately.

You will either love my consonants or cry and love ;P.

Yes, Finnish as a language makes abdolutely no sense to most ppl.

Dutch still often makes absolutely no sense to me :) we have so many rules each with a ton of exceptions, it sucks.

*Splinter

I don't know how active the psn community is, but not much happens in the steam group. We have two threads, one about the game "the ship" and one about how incredibly annoying the ridiculous number of posts sorian makes is and how you deal with it.

I think the true value of the groups is that if anyone wants the psn/steam names of people in this community, we can now just point then to the groups instead of everyone replying with his/her account names separately.

Dutch still often makes absolutely no sense to me :) we have so many rules each with a ton of exceptions, it sucks.
We're playing Mafia in the PSN group

Sorian

Banned
Nah trep had the crazy time stamp graphs, I had the spreadsheets of post references for every player.

I hope trep comes back, he took this shit seriously unlike the rest of you chucklefucks :p
Yes I realise I've been a dead weight for most of Gafia Mafia :p

You were both insane along with Crab writing novel reads for about a quarter of the players. I'm sorry that it all kind of runs together.

XD;;;;; stop ribbin lil lowell-chan, you guize >:O

splinteroo, yessssssh i hope he comes back too, .... and balsnacks. too. and neuro!

I was just mentioning this idly in the Gafia Mafia ded thred but I'm quite curious on the retention / return rate of gafia participants.... i definitely think the community has grown steadily from S1 to S2 to S3, but Im wondering if we've reached a.... sort of stability in terms of population, now

I guess will be able to discern betterererer once sign up is officially up and running :>

Sorian

Banned

Rude! Checking the steam group now.

We're playing Mafia in the PSN group

Do I still have votes? I didn't look.

*Splinter

I was just mentioning this idly in the Gafia Mafia ded thred but I'm quite curious on the retention / return rate of gafia participants.... i definitely think the community has grown steadily from S1 to S2 to S3, but Im wondering if we've reached a.... sort of stability in terms of population, now

I guess will be able to discern betterererer once sign up is officially up and running :>
I kind of wonder if this extended downtime will hurt us in that regard, we're probably still a month away from S4 actually starting right?

Coppanuva

I'm pretty sure it's going to get crazy with MGO3. At least I damn well hope it will. I need brothers/sisters in arms to hunt down the enemy with while I sing Metal Gear songs loudly into the mic like an idiot.

roytheone

I'm pretty sure it's going to get crazy with MGO3. At least I damn well hope it will. I need brothers in arms to hunt down the enemy with while I sing Metal Gear songs loudly into the mic like an idiot.

Stop reminding me that I have to wait until the beginning of 2016 for MGO3. Stupid PC delay :mad:

Sawneeks

Banned

Nah, easy way to tell Town from Scum. Ratchets/Sly are obvi Town because they are the best PS2 games.

Wait a second...no one has a Daxter avatar in the PSN group...

Vote: ScraftyDevil

roytheone

Nah, easy way to tell Town from Scum. Ratchets/Sly are obvi Town because they are the best PS2 games.

Wait a second...no one has a Daxter avatar in the PSN group...

Vote: ScraftyDevil

I have a daxter avatar...... but I am not in the group because Sony no longer cares about me (._.)

I kind of wonder if this extended downtime will hurt us in that regard, we're probably still a month away from S4 actually starting right?

mmmm... i donno... i dont think so though. there's a few of us that are more quieter players, i think........ and are more attracted to the proper season's big games. .... but we shall see!

roytheone

I am actually half tempted to post my full name here, because I doubt many of you would be able to pronounce my last name correctly.

Swamped

Banned

I know how you feel. Actually I'm probably worse off given that the only sony device i have is a pstv...
but i love it so much!

I know how you feel. Actually I'm probably worse off given that the only sony device i have is a pstv...
but i love it so much!

....i...... i has a sony bravia tv and a ps1 and ps 2 and a psp..... but yeah.... sort of drifted away ever since ps3....

OH WELL :D

Sawneeks

Banned
I have a daxter avatar...... but I am not in the group because Sony no longer cares about me (._.)

dusty-PS-vita-playstation-vita-sad-face-sad-14225323634.jpg

One day Sony will care about the Vita again.

:'(

RetroMG

Also, im extremely curious why retro is worried about his real name showing up.

Less worry, and more caution about how much personal information I put out on the internet. It's not that I don't trust ya'll, but with really specific info like that, I like to be cautious.

In retrospect, it probably was silly.

My real first name is Richard, if that makes anyone feel any better.

Top Bottom