• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapages

I'll go GAF Con NJ - I guess we could do each state/region/country could hold one on date and play games and talk about politics/sports etc just like here. :)

MercuryLS

Banned
Ignignort said:
August 14 - 10pm
1258_lonely_man_clipart.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Harpuia said:
Care to share some loot with a fellow GAFfer?

Help me carry, and we'll split 50/50. Remind me to bring an axe to.. convince eventual survivors to part with their wallets, jewelry and cellphones. I need $50 for renewing my GAF Platinum Account.

mollipen

I actually live about 15 minutes from where this would probably be taking place. I wonder if I should go wearing...

Salazar said:
I suspect, however, that the more likely image is:

...nevermind.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
missbreedsiddx said:
I always thought gaf needs to have a convention type party. Gaf-Con lol. Rent some place in a large city, and throw a massive party.
It would end badly im sure, but would be amusing.

Random bukkakkes!

That GAF-Con name doesn't sound bad though...

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
shidoshi said:
I actually live about 15 minutes from where this would probably be taking place. I wonder if I should go wearing...

...nevermind.

Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you'd be cute <3 I'd even let you help me pickpocket the dead guys.

hteng

Banned
OP should setup live cam and stream it on ustream or justin.tv or something for gaffers that are not in the US!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Would you be disappointed if you went expecting to see the likes of various GAF celebs and ultimately just ran into a bunch of juniors?

...no offense to juniors or anything, but at that point aren't you just inviting random strangers into your house? Not like you know the more regular GAF posters really, but at least they're a generally known quantity compared to some random dude.

Like I could see AppleGAF gathering for something or SoccerGAF or PoliGAF...but RandomGAF? I don't know...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
missbreedsiddx said:
I always thought gaf needs to have a convention type party. Gaf-Con lol. Rent some place in a large city, and throw a massive party.
It would end badly im sure, but would be amusing.
Do you know how horrid Gaf-Con would be? Some people on GAF have admitted to not showering for DAYS, DAYS.

It would also destroy the hivemind myth.

Also, Moe-GAF would creep me out.

Combichristoffersen said:
Help me carry, and we'll split 50/50. Remind me to bring an axe to.. convince eventual survivors to part with their wallets, jewelry and cellphones. I need $50 for renewing my GAF Platinum Account.
You need $50 huh.... So I take it you already have the other $9950 then...

Alucrid

Banned
Plywood said:
Do you know how horrid Gaf-Con would be? Some people on GAF have admitted to not showering for DAYS, DAYS.

At least I can finally see the "insert most abhorrent things" defense force that GAF has.

AkuMifune

Banned
Plywood said:

Don't forget how scary that thread was about washing your hands after using the bathroom.

Hint: Many GAF'ers don't do it.

Zozz

Banned
Lets get hip-hop and electronica-gaf together for a party. Invite fullmetal then ask him to pay a cover charge.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
If there is a livecam setup, I'll disregard most of it and then tune in at 3am with the hopes of seeing the place a mess and two drunk and lonely male gaffers slow dancing to George Michael's "Careless Whisper".

shuri

Banned
Los Angeles, 2AM

* background music: a 128kps bt rip of Final Fantasy 7's soundtrack is playing off SkiesOfWonder's ipod, hooked to mom's stereo *
halloween1.jpg

"..And thats when I zinged Sengoku2013 by showing him a chart proving that Sonic Adventure Sold more than Sonic Adventure 2 on the gamecube.."

Feep

Banned
I think it's funny that most Gaffers think they're cooler than other Gaffers.

Get over yourselves. There's no way that more than a few of us actually fit the paradigm.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Plywood said:

But thats part of it! Suddenly the handful of dipshits on here that act like tools in every single post would have to actually see the people they are being dicks to face to face. It would be glorious.

Zozz

Banned
Feep said:

Get over yourselves. There's no way that more than a few of us actually fit the paradigm.
awesome_takes_practice.jpg

MetalAlien

Banned
GAF party.

5 or so groups discussing exactly how evil America is.

A few groups arguing over the music, Gaga or (insert some unknown indy group, possibly only made up of banging pots and pans)

Gay GAF dancing in the center of the room.

Small group trying to best advise a member how to deal with his bowels.

At least one Gaffer checking name badges looking for possible non gaffers at party.

Walls lined with members rating the 3 women who showed up.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
missbreedsiddx said:
But thats part of it! Suddenly the handful of dipshits on here that act like tools in every single post would have to actually see the people they are being dicks to face to face. It would be glorious.
"Make one more pun again mother fucker and I will slap the shit out of you"

*3 Months later at Gaf Con*

A man was slap to death earlier at an internet cult gathering.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Feep said:

What ever, you get to ride dinosaurs, into sunsets.
missbreedsiddx said:
It'd be interesting to say the least, but I'm not sure if it'd end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom