• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Bad_Boy said:
This might be one of the coolest and strangest things I've seen on gaf. Hope the party turns out cool though, really.

I'd go, but I'm on the best coast.
Best = West.

Plus, we even have a noise [indie] band called Best Coast. So yeah.

whitehawk said:
Every member should have a name tag with their avatar on it, otherwise no one would know who anyone was.
What if we have rotating avatars!?
I guess print all of them, but still.

Chris R

whitehawk said:
Every member should have a name tag with their avatar on it, otherwise no one would know who anyone was.
What about those people with no avatar??!?!?! I COULD SHOW UP AND URINATE IN THE PUNCH BOWL AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT WAS ME

Ominym

Banned
Only if you promise to wear your Chewbaca costume.

Chewgaffer2.jpg

Also, there has to be flip-books of gifs that we can use in conversation with each other.

whitehawk

Banned
Nightshade1765 said:
Only if you promise to wear your Chewbaca costume.

Chewgaffer2.jpg

Also, there has to be flip-books of gifs that we can use in conversation with each other.
I can totally see people going on 4gifs.com with their iPhone and holding up a 'fail' or 'bail out' GIF :lol

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
As much as it gets shat on here, i wasn't aware that there were many LaGaffers here. I commend the op for doing this. And if theres an attempt next year to do the same thing, ill make it my business to go

IrishNinja

this is an awesome idea! shame it's on the lesser coast.:D

if this ever goes down in south florida, im there. and im bringing the dolphin-fucker with me.

Poyunch

I'd really like to go but I'd be extremely uncomfortable. :lol My worlds colliding and all...

(real life PounchEnvy and Internet PounchEnvy)

Parallax said:
As much as it gets shat on here, i wasn't aware that there were many LaGaffers here. I commend the op for doing this. And if theres an attempt next year to do the same thing, ill make it my business to go
Yeah this. My life's transitioning and I got to get things out of the way first.

jdogmoney

How many Texan GAFfers are there?

I mean, yeah, it's shorter for someone in El Paso to get to LA than it is for them to get to Beaumont, but the question still stands.

paparazzo

jdogmoney said:
How many Texan GAFfers are there?

I mean, yeah, it's shorter for someone in El Paso to get to LA than it is for them to get to Beaumont, but the question still stands.
Houston area gaf represent.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
RubxQub said:
...speaking of...when was the last time you saw a 500?

It's had to have been months now.
Last month. 1 month =/= Months.

Plus, now we also get 503 errors from time to time, OH THE HORROR!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
No offense, but I'd rather go to a Something Awful party than a GAF party. At least at an SA party, I'm assured insanity.

WEGGLES

Sounds fun, and I will be in LA on vacation at the time, but it'd be weird leaving everyone to go to an internet party full of people I've never met.

salva said:
Says the guy that posts on the girl age thread
But I haven't been a regular poster to that thread. :(

And yes I am anti-social hermit but would I be wrong in saying that a nice portion of GAF is anti-social as well?

BobDylan

If you have A LOT of booze and A LOT of weed then I would probably show up

I live in thrillinois so not a chance I would show up. but if I could id be blacked out upon arrival

_Bro

Banned
thetrin said:
No offense, but I'd rather go to a Something Awful party than a GAF party. At least at an SA party, I'm assured insanity.
I'll take Fashion-GAF over neckbeards any day.

NoRéN

Skiesofwonder said:
*sigh*

Only 3 PMs.....

:(
Seriously, why are you ok will letting strangers into your house? I only live about 30 miles away but I'm scared this is an elaborate prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom