• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
shintoki said:
"Make one more pun again mother fucker and I will slap the shit out of you"

*3 Months later at Gaf Con*

A man was slap to death earlier at an internet cult gathering.

:lol Exactly.."whats your username? Really? Didn't you tell me to go fuck myself please kthnkbai? Did you know that phrase makes me black out in rage?"

See this sounds fun. I'll probably have a Kentucky-GAF meetup sometime during the upcoming basketball season, where me, sethC, potato-dude with the coachcal avatar, and the few other UK basketball fans will go to Pazzo's or something during an away game.

Most people on the internet really are just...people. Except for that one dude who wants your skin as a hat.

Medalion said:
groupsmallpu8.jpg

Camel toe.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
West Coast? Too far for me.
I think it would be hilarious and potentially fun to have a GAF party unlike most people here. Some where chill with a shit ton of green on deck.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Man, if I lived on the west Coast, I'd be up for that, I don't give a damn. GAFfer is a GAFfer, real recognize real.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
If I ever won the lottery, I would probably throw a film festival for Movie-GAF and get film prints of some awesome stuff like the Venice Film Festival cut of the Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and some rarely seen films. That shit would be rad.

MetalAlien

Banned
Thunder Monkey said:
Damn.

Wish I lived on the West coast.

I really want to show you guys my boil.

MetalAlien said:
GAF party.

5 or so groups discussing exactly how evil America is.

A few groups arguing over the music, Gaga or (insert some unknown indy group, possibly only made up of banging pots and pans)

Gay GAF dancing in the center of the room.

Small group trying to best advise a member how to deal with his bowels.

At least one Gaffer checking name badges looking for possible non gaffers at party trying to show you his boil.

Walls lined with members rating the 3 women who showed up.

Sounds awesome, but I can't believe you'd let people you've never met before in person into your home.

The general outcome of throwing a big party tends to be something expensive WILL be broken, somebody WILL steal some shit, somebody WILL be the drunk asshole, some sort of non-stain-removable liquid WILL be spilled on your carpet, someone WILL throw up and someone WILL hurt themselves somehow.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Thunder Monkey said:
If I was there, weed would be too.

It'd be cheap weed, because I wouldn't waste my good stuff on a bunch of people I just showed my boil to.

Thats why you have a boil, smoking that cheap shit.

AlternativeUlster said:
If I ever won the lottery, I would probably throw a film festival for Movie-GAF and get film prints of some awesome stuff like the Venice Film Festival cut of the Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and some rarely seen films. That shit would be rad.

meh, get the director's cut of the Thin Red Line and I might consider it

snooty-new-yorker.jpg

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Medalion said:
This party is a good idea, we could free up a lot of posters so there would be a whole lot less 500 errors.
...speaking of...when was the last time you saw a 500?

It's had to have been months now.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
GillianSeed79 said:
Sounds awesome, but I can't believe you'd let people you've never met before in person into your home.
The general outcome of throwing a big party tends to be something expensive WILL be broken, somebody WILL steal some shit, somebody WILL be the drunk asshole, some sort of non-stain-removable liquid WILL be spilled on your carpet, someone WILL throw up and someone WILL hurt themselves somehow.
This is why you're not invited.

Medalion

Banned
If this were really a GAF party, you'd show up at the OP's house, there'd be rows of computers, and each person would sit at a computer and post on GAF.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Medalion said:
If this were really a GAF party, you'd show up at the OP's house, there'd be rows of computers, and each person would sit at a computer and post on GAF.
:lol :lol

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Thunder Monkey said:
And probably why I shouldn't be.
It's not a party until I've thrown up, broke something valuable, and left an interesting stain on his girlfriends pants.
This never happened, it was just a figment of your imagination while on the cheap drugs you're using. In fact, you don't even have a boil! It's all in your mind!

Medalion said:
Blown mind.

GAF party should be hosted at a net cafe.

hateradio said:
This never happened, it was just a figment of your imagination while on the cheap drugs you're using. In fact, you don't even have a boil! It's all in your mind!
Blown mind!

brianjones said:
GAF: THERES A GIRL AT THIS PARTY WUT DO I DO
I dunno but somebody stop ThunderMonkey before the police are called!

*humping leg*

Takao

Banned
rattrap.jpg

"We're all gonna die."

I'm part of Toronto-GAF, as well as being underage, and a relative unknown, so it's a no, lol.

freshair

You should make sure to broadcast it live on justin.tv for those of us who can't make it, but want to see what's going down. :D

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
This might be one of the coolest and strangest things I've seen on gaf. Hope the party turns out cool though, really.

I'd go, but I'm on the best coast.

GillianSeed79 said:

I call being the drunk asshole

numble

GillianSeed79 said:

You can't get drunk on Mountain Dew, cookies, and Cheetos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom