• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

so a female approached the camera, and the chat went berserk (about 20 lines per second popped up) :lol

55ezih.jpg

AVclub

I'd be down for an NYC party. One possibility: I have a friend who owns a bar in midtown Manhattan. It isn't huge, but enough to fit like 100 people comfortably. It's got a cool vibe, bar food, and is easily accessible from public transportation. I could talk to him and see if he'd host a GAF night with a DJ and everything.

There's be no video games or live stream, but I'm sure people could record short videos and interviews to post later.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Hey guys remember when we all went to livejasmin and messed around with the girls? Best time ever on GAF. Just felt like saying that.

AVclub

Wellington said:
Let's do it, next month. You in NY?

I'd put up my house but I live in the Bronx and well some people would prob get mugged out here. :lol

Let's do it at a bar somewhere.
See the other "throwing a party" thread. I'm down for NYC...the Bronx would be a hike for everyone though, I think.

yencid

AVclub said:
I'd be down for an NYC party. One possibility: I have a friend who owns a bar in midtown Manhattan. It isn't huge, but enough to fit like 100 people comfortably. It's got a cool vibe, bar food, and is easily accessible from public transportation. I could talk to him and see if he'd host a GAF night with a DJ and everything.

There's be no video games or live stream, but I'm sure people could record short videos and interviews to post later.

Live video could be worked out for sure.

Wellington said:
Let's do it, next month. You in NY?

I'd put up my house but I live in the Bronx and well some people would prob get mugged out here. :lol

Let's do it at a bar somewhere.

I don't know, meeting up at a bar would just be a Gaf meet-up and not a party. We need a house/apartment.

AVclub said:

Sounds good to me.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
I have a good party game for you guys.

— Gather a lot of girls (well, as many as you can get)
— Go to NeoGAF Off-Topic
— Pick some embarassing Girl-Age threads
— Read the OPs to them

Einbroch

Banned
wmat said:
I have a good party game for you guys.

— Gather a lot of girls (well, as many as you can get)
— Go to NeoGAF Off-Topic
— Pick some embarassing Girl-Age threads
— Read the OPs to them
Best game ever. :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom