• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved how i'm watching King of the Hill while watching the party stream, and when the camera went out for a couple seconds, Hank on TV goes "Thank god that's over..":lol

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
there's been a lonely blonde girl sitting on the couch the whole night. only people who have come close to touching her are the two kids

Socreges

Banned
After they put the camera back in the Rockband room:

Rickmapletree: noooooooooo
Plasmasd: oh lol. like going back to prison

:lol

Also pretty easy to tell from the chat which people have been banned by bishoptl before.

bigcheese said:
is bish at the party?
They're reacting to his one post in this thread.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Revolutionary said:
5kf3pw.jpg
Fav is the dude jacking off in the corner

feel

That motivator is unfair, it's not actually that bad outside of the RB area :lol

the guy moving the camera while narrating was a pretty nice fella, who is he, feep?

Holy shit did some guy run off to the rock band room for the girl? Need camera back up there to see his failure. :lol

I'm off to bed. 2 AM here. I'll read what happens in the morning.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Socreges said:
Also pretty easy to tell from the chat which people have been banned by bishoptl before.
Sheeeeit...I shouldn't have closed that tab. :lol I could have used the lulz...this book is some serious shit.

*waves*

feel

It's kind of entertaining now (in a sad/bizarre way) with the guys coming up to the camera and interacting with the chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom