• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

There's an echo on the stream.
:lol :lol :lol

Didn't realize it was TODAY. I live about an hour and a half away from where the party hoster is.

UrokeJoe

alr1ghtstart said:
ojma9e.jpg

Meier

Missed it all so far but looking forward to pictures. Rock Band does ruin actual parties like others have mentioned.

AVclub

Well, props to the host. Looks like he's got a decent turnout and people seem to be having fun. I'll say again, it takes a lot of balls to put yourself out there with GAF like this.

As predicted, the stream was mostly bitching and hating on everyone and everything on the screen. At one point someone was complaining about how a guy chewed his gum.

I have some interest in throwing an East Coast Party, but it's unclear whether the details could be worked out and the date set before the warm weather goes away.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AVclub said:
Well, props to the host. Looks like he's got a decent turnout and people seem to be having fun. I'll say again, it takes a lot of balls to put yourself out there with GAF like this.

As predicted, the stream was mostly bitching and hating on everyone and everything on the screen. At one point someone was complaining about how a guy chewed his gum.

I have some interest in throwing an East Coast Party, but it's unclear whether the details could be worked out and the date set before the warm weather goes away.
Let's do it, next month. You in NY?

I'd put up my house but I live in the Bronx and well some people would prob get mugged out here. :lol

Let's do it at a bar somewhere.

yencid

Wellington said:
Let's do it, next month. You in NY?

I'd put up my house but I live in the Bronx and well some people would prob get mugged out here. :lol

Let's do it at a bar somewhere.
bronx here too... Next month ima be in my home country :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom