• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer24

Banned
I have a basement you two could fit in.

pulp-fiction-willis-rhames.jpg

???

vitacola

H.I.T. ist mein Lieblingslied von der Platte.
"Nenn' mich JFK, ich spritz dich auf dem Rücksitz voll."

Die Soundclash-Sache mit Kraftklub war erstaunlich spaßig.
"Ich bin kein Mensch, ich bin Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht!"

P.S.: Wer sind diese Frei.Wild mit dene ihrem Echo Skandal?
Südtiroler Nationalisten, die recht beliebt in der rechten Szene sind. Solang sie die Hohlbirnen***** MIA von der Öffentlichkeit fernhalten, kann ich mich aber nicht entscheiden, wie schlimm sie sind :(

Milchjon

I absolutely hated Requiem. Every bit was completely predictable. I also despise movies that are about little more than people's lives going to shit. The real world has enough drama, I don't need movies to paint an even bleaker picture. Million Dollar Baby was another film I thought was horrible for the same reasons. Stringing together one horrible scene after another just to show what a deep and brilliant director you are. Maybe the only two movies I ever really, really hated. I don't care if a movie is bad. I like plenty shitty movies. I do care if it's constructed, emotionally manipulative drama.

Requiem's soundtrack is God tier though, Clint Mansell is the shit. The Fountain's soundtrack is one of my favorite ever.

yeah they're all good but nothing beats "death is the road the awe" the first time I listened to it it really overwhelmed me.

Exactly.

I absolutely hated Requiem. Every bit was completely predictable. I also despise movies that are about little more than people's lives going to shit. The real world has enough drama, I don't need movies to paint an even bleaker picture. Million Dollar Baby was another film I thought was horrible for the same reasons. Stringing together one horrible scene after another just to show what a deep and brilliant director you are. Maybe the only two movies I ever really, really hated. I don't care if a movie is bad. I like plenty shitty movies. I do care if it's constructed, emotionally manipulative drama.

just watch pi, you can't predict that shit.

I actually watched the reflecting skin with a guy I dated and afterwards he was totally confused + a bit shocked "you said that's one of your favorite movies?!" ahahaha
vertrottelter kunstbanause.

We can't all share your great taste, Trab. Go easy on the poor fellow!

What does "vertrottelter" mean?

IHaveIce

Banned
Oh, speaking of family. I wonder if you'll ever get a handjob under a blanket in front of her family.

Best post of the thread.

Requiem for a dream is awesome, the soundtrack is just incredible, but the Fountain'sone is also amazing.

And Reflecting Skin is also good, people with great tastes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom