• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

enhanced-buzz-wide-32454-1362585498-13_medium.jpg

I don't understand the significance.

You are Australian.
All Australians wrestle with crocodiles and/or aligators (they do, right?).
So they gotta be fit.
You're not fit.
So you deceived me...somehow.
That's why I want a divorce.
Even though we're not married.
But I just wanted to be sure, y'know.

You understand now?!

TCRS

Banned
Taken, known as 96 hours in Germany (wtf? Why change an english title for another english title?). watch it, it's really good.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
fascinating thread...I don't speak German but I just want to say that the Bayern Munchen anthem is the coolest in the history of football

no because you went like "omg trab cover yourself with this blanket, I can't stand to look at the outside parts of female anatomy, even though there are only like 2 cm² visible. maunz maunz maunz" etc.
I think these were your exact words.

Definitely sounds like something Bateman would say.

vitacola

Okay, DeutschGAF.
Offline splitscreen coop time! I'm aiming at Kane & Lynch, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier or a CoD. Any other suggestions on PS3? (Already played Resi 5. Never ever again.)

Lerozz

Okay, DeutschGAF.
Offline splitscreen coop time! I'm aiming at Kane & Lynch, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier or a CoD. Any other suggestions on PS3? (Already played Resi 5. Never ever again.)

Splitscreen is awful, does not matter the game. :) If your focus goes beyond action titles, I would suggest Little Big Planet. No splitscreen, lots of fun.

Lerozz

I already own Little Big Planet 2 and its controls are a mess in my opinion :/
Oh, and by the way, splitscreen is better than online. :p

Ist recht schwammig, da haste recht. Aber wenn man sich mal dran gewöhnt hat, ists klasse.

Bezüglich Splitscreen ... geh' mir wech damit, da sieht man ja nichts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom