• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so. Tbh I didnt like season 2 that much after I started reading the books.

How good are the books?

I really enjoy the TV series and I don't want to ruin the series by reading the books. Watching the Walking Dead also changed after reading the comics.

fuenf

How good are the books?

I really enjoy the TV series and I don't want to ruin the series by reading the books. Watching the Walking Dead also changed after reading the comics.

They are fantastic, I didnt like reading books before but after watching season 1 I just had to know how the story continues. I read ACOK, ASOS and AFFC in just a month, before I forced myself to take a small break from reading. 6 Months later a finished ADWD in a week and then had to go cold turkey because the book series isnt finished yet. :(

They kinda ruined the series, though, because the books already read like a tv/ movie script (with added information, e.g. the thoughts of the characters, and they are way more detailed then the series). After reading the books you'll only notice what's missing from the series.

Milchjon

Yes, please.

Because trab said no.

I guess that finally answers the question whether you're a duck.

OLwTYhu.jpg

RedSwirl

So are you all subscribed to this thread, or do you manually find it each day?

I subscribed in a sorry attempt to pick my German back up? Has't really worked. Probably because I haven't really found a context in which I can type down one of the maybe 20 German sentences I know with enough accuracy for someone in here to correct me.

Hell, I never actually got the chance to learn future tense.

You invaded Poland.
shut up basil :p

I subscribed in a sorry attempt to pick my German back up? Has't really worked. Probably because I haven't really found a context in which I can type down one of the maybe 20 German sentences I know with enough accuracy for someone in here to correct me.

Hell, I never actually got the chance to learn future tense.
aw don't hope for context in here, just post what you want to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom