• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Da bin ich mir aber nicht sicher. Im zweiten Teilsatz gibt es meiner Meinung nach nichts, was das Komma rechtfertigt.

ich auch nicht, aber würde es mit komma schreiben, weil subjekt-/nebensatz.
franzose zu sein ist falsch <-> es ist falsch, franzose zu sein.

German GAF, i need some help :)

In August, i will be picking up my GF in Luxembourg and we are planning some roadtrip with my Golf around Germany. We will have 6 days for designated area, before we go to Munchen and back to Slovenia :

We are still undecided if we will go with scenario I, up to Koln or even up to the coast. Second (and probably) the most likely scenario is II, down towards Switzerland and over Bayern to Munchen. Of course this can all change :)

So any sightseeing tips are welcome :) And for which cities i need that green round sticker for 'low emission' or whatever that stuff is?

as people already have mentioned: the landscape in the south is beautiful, especially so the region around the lake of constance...
but me personally, i'd drive all the way up to Hamburg on day 1 and stay there.

I hate Sundays. Half the day is over and I'm so tired, I could just go back to bed and sleep through the rest if the day. But then it would be Monday again!

complained like a real German, yeah!

Fritz

I hate Sundays. Half the day is over and I'm so tired, I could just go back to bed and sleep through the rest if the day. But then it would be Monday again!

complained like a real German, yeah!

I have the exact same problem right now. Also major headache *maunz*. Doesn't help that I just read this crushing quote by Karl Lagerfeld. Something aching to: "Free time is great, as long as you have the intellect and the means to do something with it. Otherwise it will probably just end in front of the television." He got me :(

I have the exact same problem right now. Also major headache *maunz*. Doesn't help that I just read this crushing quote by Karl Lagerfeld. Something aching to: "Free time is great, as long as you have the intellect and the means to do something with it. Otherwise it will probably just end in front of the television." He got me :(
Screw Lagerfeld. He's not a Gaffer, he doesn't even know what it means to waste time.

and my spirits. And by spirit I mean schnapps.

vdB2r8x.gif

fuenf

btw. I think ElTopo should leave the GIF as it is. The bad quality is what makes it really perfect.

Fritz what happened to your P90X ambitions?

btw. I think ElTopo should leave the GIF as it is. The bad quality is what makes it really perfect.

yup.

aaawww now I almost feel sorry :(

Fritz

I have two more physiotherapy sessions after which I start! I also still need some of the equipment (the doorframe bar thing and some straps). I am pretty excited but I have two concerns: 1. time and 2. shoulder injury. Horton guy makes it sound like a boot camp for the foreign legion!

fuenf

You know what else is weird? That ducks are rapists. What's wrong with them?

C D E F G G
A A A A G
A A A A G
F F F F E E
D D D D C

I have two more physiotherapy sessions after which I start! I also still need some of the equipment (the doorframe bar thing and some straps). I am pretty excited but I have two concerns: 1. time and 2. shoulder injury. Horton guy makes it sound like a boot camp for the foreign legion!

I wish I could alievate your concerns but tbh as I said it was pretty tough on my shoulder the first few weeks. But it's not like a boot camp, actually that's what makes it special: it's hard but not overtaxing, Tony wants you to bringt it but says at the time that it's okay to take breaks. It's always 'quality over quantity'.

Fritz

I wish I could alievate your concerns but tbh as I said it was pretty tough on my shoulder the first few weeks. But it's not like a boot camp, actually that's what makes it special: it's hard but not overtaxing, Tony wants you to bringt it but says at the time that it's okay to take breaks. It's always 'quality over quantity'.

Sounds reasonable enough. I just hope that I will be able listen to my body/shoulder and don't turn into a fitness zombie just pushing through, literally. I am quite fit though. It should be alright.

Sounds reasonable enough. I just hope that I will be able listen to my body/shoulder and don't turn into a fitness zombie just pushing through, literally. I am quite fit though. It should be alright.

I did it a for a few weeks and it was fun - but I had to seriously reduce the repetitions and everything because I am a couch potato and my soccer career is long gone. However as a central defender I was not especially known for great stamina. I stopped P90x after I became problems with my knee - unrelated to the workout but until this point I just do some minor cardio and special knee training.

Milchjon

Is that from your CS-webcam sessions?

A Counterstrike obsessed friend of mine was once asked if he wanted to "CS" in a chatroom. He was kinda perplexed when he agreed and then realized their interpretations of the word differed quite a bit.

Thankfully, webcams weren't the norm back then.

fuenf

WTF I call bullshit. Counter-Strike or Creative Suite sure, but who actually uses CS as an abbreviation for cyber sex? I just had to google it to find out what the hell you guys are talking about. It's not even in the top 10 search result if you enter CS in google, you sick bastards :p

Milchjon

WTF I call bullshit. Counter-Strike or Creative Suite sure, but who actually uses CS as an abbreviation for cyber sex? I just had to google it to find out what the hell you guys are talking about. It's not even in the top 10 search result if you enter CS in google, you sick bastards :p

I only know this because of that incident.

you innocent little butterfly :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom