• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure? I thought naked ladyparts weren't your thing

ZpGjvAH.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
The low emission thing is called "Umweltzonen":

http://gis.uba.de/Website/umweltzonen/index.htm
Oh, thanks for this website - so if i want go to/through city center with my car, i need that sticker, otherwise i face penalty?

Also, if you're driving into Switzerland, there's a 40 franc tax you need to pay. One of those window sticker things. Austria, too, though I think there's a ten day option for like 8 euros. Switzerland is a year pass.

Yeah, Austrian vignette is bargain if i compare it to that one that we have here. Didn't know about Switzerland, but we will see if we will have time for trip there.

Since August should be sunny go to Heidelberg, then maybe Freiburg and then you can head to the Bodensee/Switzerland.
Thanks for advice, i will check those places

but me personally, i'd drive all the way up to Hamburg on day 1 and stay there.
my GF also want to see Hamburg, and i think that we have some family friends somewhere near Hamburg so this could be feasible. But as i said, we will see.

How is Europa park or whatever that park with several coasters is?

IHaveIce

Banned
I drove throuh these zones without a sticker year ago nothing happened.
But I could just have been lucky.

Also what's up GermanGAF

Milchjon

Oh, thanks for this website - so if i want go to/through city center with my car, i need that sticker, otherwise i face penalty?

Yeah, Austrian vignette is bargain if i compare it to that one that we have here. Didn't know about Switzerland, but we will see if we will have time for trip there.

Thanks for advice, i will check those places

my GF also want to see Hamburg, and i think that we have some family friends somewhere near Hamburg so this could be feasible. But as i said, we will see.

How is Europa park or whatever that park with several coasters is?

Hamburg is way awesome, probably my favorite city, although the South is my favorite region.

Europa Park is fun. It can be prett crowded though, best case is a slight drizzle where people think it's gonna rain and stay away.

Fritz

Beer. Always Beer. Also trends that are dead by the time German media covers them. And I think there was a debate about rape and ducks ?

Gotta get to work on another GIF later. Got an idea for our own "Welcome to GermanGAF" GIF, not sure if I can find the proper basis though.

I should update the OP at some point, wa?

IHaveIce

Banned
Beer. Always Beer. Also trends that are dead by the time German media covers them. And I think there was a debate about rape and ducks ?

Gotta get to work on another GIF later. Got an idea for our own "Welcome to GermanGAF" GIF, not sure if I can find the proper basis though.

I'm in for beer!

From_hell_tpb.jpg

Best book I've ever bought. Alan Moore should tekk that story as an audiobook.

hm I haven't read that. I loved watchmen though, and V. and the promethea series is like the best fucking comicbook series ever.

Drunkards.

BTW, I'm feasting on a rapey duck tonight (Sorry, trab. I was only trying to save female ducks from torment).

pft. I'm feasting on my awesome chickpea lasagne with semi-sweet fruitsalad.
no torment at all here.

bildschirmfoto2013-03jnra5.png

I already had Swamp Thing in the shopping cart, so I hope for you that Promethea is good.

:eek:
promethea is the best..amazing (cover)art, creative panel use..deep story with a lot of philosophical elements and metaphors. tell me how you like it! but don't give up on it in the beginning, it may take some time to get used to imo.

+ swamp thing! also something I always wanted to read!
I'm impressed bateman :D

:eek:
promethea is the best..amazing (cover)art, creative panel use..deep story with a lot of philosophical elements and metaphors. tell me how you like it! but don't give up on it in the beginning, it may take some time to get used to imo.

+ swamp thing! also something I always wanted to read!
I'm impressed bateman :D

Oh, you should see my bookshelf, then.

fuenf

I thought the Tatort was fine, it wasnt boring and I considered myself entertained for 90minutes. That's a major accomplishment for a Tatort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom