• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you trolling?
you're trolling.

i'd say it's "der thread"? (which would make it "in dem thread" in your sentence... damn, i'm glad i don't have to learn this language)

I am not trolling but I don't know any other beer from Australia - I did not even drink Foster yet to be honest.

4 euros is way too much for a Döner, shame that it has become the norm. You mostly get a quarter of a loaf of that turkish bread and hardly any sauce. I've found only one shop in Frankfurt that makes a decent Döner. It's in Sachsenhausen, they give you half a loaf, loads of meat and plenty of sauce. But the others are way overpriced.

Best Döner here costs 2.80€ which is a good price - a few years ago we had 1€ Döner which looked and tasted quite good aswell. However nobody could explain how those prices and add up and so there was a law that prices have to be at least 2€.

I am not trolling but I don't know any other beer from Australia - I did not even drink Foster yet to be honest.

Best Döner here costs 2.80€ which is a good price - a few years ago we had 1€ Döner which looked and tasted quite good aswell. However nobody could explain how those prices and add up and so there was a law that prices have to be at least 2€.

It's called horse meat. ;)

Fritz

I worry that this might only be the first step towards assimilation.
:eek:

Bayern-GIF.gif

RUN!!!

A bit OT, I am doing a road trip to Munich leaving thursday from the UK. How are the roads around Munich at the moment?

Going to spend most of my time on the autobahn

Cheers

It wasn't even correct grammar, you need to point out what I get wrong!
It is "vegetarisch" before the "lasagna" I believe.

but it's the thought that counts! but if you insist: "Ich habe eine vegetarische Lasagne im Ofen MOTHERFUCKERRRRS"
(last part is optional, but I would highly recommend it)

Well they have those here too, and anything is better with molten cheese on top...

my first instinct too...
I will however stand firm and continue saying tschüss and ordering Brötchen.
They will not get me to use their evil words!

Well it was just weird because they were so common I don't even remember eating ones without cheese on it. It seemed like your only option almost.

Dre

A bit OT, I am doing a road trip to Munich leaving thursday from the UK. How are the roads around Munich at the moment?

Going to spend most of my time on the autobahn

Cheers

It just stopped snowing. It wasn't really much though, so the roads should be perfectly fine on Thursday, especially the Autobahn.

raindoc

4 euros is way too much for a Döner, shame that it has become the norm. You mostly get a quarter of a loaf of that turkish bread and hardly any sauce. I've found only one shop in Frankfurt that makes a decent Döner. It's in Sachsenhausen, they give you half a loaf, loads of meat and plenty of sauce. But the others are way overpriced.

wtf? it's 2,50 - 3,20 in austria.

few years ago 3 "dönerbuden" opened in the street i lived in, resulting in war for the cheapest doner and hitting the 1,50 mark for several months. quality still was great, with even the bread being self-made.
needless to say i lived on döner during those days.

TCRS

Banned
I'll defintely stay up. I've already made plans with a couple of guys I regularly play online with. we'll all be in a xbox live party room and watch the show together (my RL friends are not that into games..). always fun like that.

Playstation Meet is 9am local time for me, so I'll be F5ing the gaming thread to catch any meltdowns. Gonna be awesome.

lttp, but I really dig ozzy accents. Like these. Love Rove.

I think kiwi accents is where it's getting weird.

You're cool, Fritz. You know where it's at.

shiiiit it's happening again. this thread is missing mutes & bateman

I don't know what Bateman's excuse is, but I live in +10 GMT.

excellent! you mean the one thread? there is only THE thread, right?

There is only one thread currently, but we like to close those big buildup threads and start a fresh thread 30 minutes to an hour before the even starts. It's so people don't have to wade through 190 pages of posts to get to the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom