• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney-aladdin-genie-gdo1x.gif

Well the only major change is that I am now responsible for like 30% of all new posts and I discovered that Google Translate is even worse than I previously thought for deciphering people's foreign language posts.

Well the only major change is that I am now responsible for like 30% of all new posts and I discovered that Google Translate is even worse than I previously thought for deciphering people's foreign language posts.

Lets wait until we start show us your really difficult dialect nobody except you understands weeks.

Yeah, I was like: "where is he? ambush?"

Feel better?

Thanks for asking it starts getting better - until yesterday I was really knocked out. First time in years that I had to get antibiotics and what is worse Mexalen didn't help at all. Now the high fever is gone and I just feel pretty light headed and weak.

I'm so sorry

It's okay. But don't even think about cuddling. You got yourself a no-cuddle-night tonight, mister. :mad:

We always promoted English in here to encourage non-speakers to join, ask questions and hit on our women.
Ah, that's okay then.
I knew that.

Ich will nicht sagen dass es an einem Australier hier liegt... ;-)

Pfff, immer diese Australier. Als ob die nich schon nen ganzen Kontinent für sich hätten, müssen die uns jetzt auch noch unseren Thread klauen :(

Do you mods ever put someone on Ignore ? I mean...if I get every mod to put me on Ignore, would that mean I'm (unless being quoted) invisible to you ?

(This thread is now the moderator Ask Me Anything.)

We do not put anybody on our ignore lists, because the people most likely to be ignored are the ones that we need to keep our eyes on the most.

We always promoted English in here to encourage non-speakers to join, ask questions and hit on our women.

It's okay. But don't even think about cuddling. You got yourself a no-cuddle-night tonight, mister. :mad:

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Whistles idly

Weniger NeoGAF mehr Bier trinken, liebe Deutsche - schöner Gruß vom Vizeweltmeister im Saufen ;-)

Wobei die Tschechen sind wohl noch länger unbesiegbar... zumindest bis Lebertransplantationen für 9.99€ gemacht werden können.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
junior master race > mortal members
Except that, you know, you can't make threads and can't return from the dead...

Also, suscribing, might be going to munich sometime in the future :D

TCRS

Banned
4 euros is way too much for a Döner, shame that it has become the norm. You mostly get a quarter of a loaf of that turkish bread and hardly any sauce. I've found only one shop in Frankfurt that makes a decent Döner. It's in Sachsenhausen, they give you half a loaf, loads of meat and plenty of sauce. But the others are way overpriced.

4 euros is way too much for a Döner, shame that it has become the norm. You mostly get a quarter of a loaf of that turkish bread and hardly any sauce. I've found only one shop in Frankfurt that makes a decent Döner. It's in Sachsenhausen, they give you half a loaf, loads of meat and plenty of sauce. But the others are way overpriced.

:( I miss Döner so much. I think I used to pay 3,50€ or 4€ for one but it was packed with meat and gave a lot of sauce. There are a lot that suck though or give you hardly any meat and pack it with vegetables instead. :(

Well if we are talking about food.

in the last 3 weeks since moving to Munich I have eaten more pretzels than in the 26 years prior.
its like basic stock food here, welcome to bavaria.
But butter pretzels are quite nice, I worry that this might only be the first step towards assimilation.
:eek:

Well if we are talking about food.

in the last 3 weeks since moving to Munich I have eaten more pretzels than in the 26 years prior.
its like basic stock food here, welcome to bavaria.
But butter pretzels are quite nice, I worry that this might only be the first step towards assimilation.
:eek:

Do they have pretzels with cheese on them? I don't think it was possible to get pretzels without cheese on it when I was in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom