• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

You showed so much promise with your love for the simpsons but you have so many bad opinions lately. :( Cats>Dogs

tumblr_mas44yEveT1r48dz7o1_400.gif

mexican accent > the rest of spanish accents.

And I'm not even biased. Most tv shows/movies choose to have mexican dubbers because our accent is way clearer than south american and central american accents. It is also clearer than the Spain accent (we pronounce each letter very clear).

An analogy would be british vs american english accents. American accent sounds way more clear and most people consider it the best.

mexican accent > the rest of spanish accents.

And I'm not even biased. Most tv shows/movies choose to have mexican dubbers because our accent is way clearer than south american and central american accents. It is also clearer than the Spain accent (we pronounce each letter very clear).

An analogy would be british vs american english accents. American accent sounds way more clear and most people consider it the best.

I like any spanish accent. but I like the way many people from spain have a little lisp in particular. soooo cute :3
also BE>AE

I like all kinds of harmless kitty cats!

Patriot für's Leben!!!

Hahaha, no way. American English is okay, but it's too vanilla. British English is amazing. I could listen to the Top Gear guys all day.

dunno, british english gets annoying after listening to it for a while :p

but you europeans are biased, obviously ;P

I like all kinds of harmless kitty cats!

Patriot für's Leben!!!

Hahaha, no way. American English is okay, but it's too vanilla. British English is amazing. I could listen to the Top Gear guys all day.

Breaking my heart man. :(

Mojo > Cats/Dogs

Mojo !

"You said this monkey would be sweeping the floors and cleaning the gutters, now he just lays there struggling to breath!"

Cats?

Did someone say cats?

There are two in our house. That's the friendly one.

Do you at least have a picture of your bloody stump from the one that's not friendly? :p

Milchjon

British can be annoying when you're drunk. Which is probably the reason why they beat each other up so much ;-)

TDM, cute kitty!

No love for Australian English eh?

I love listening to South Africans talk actually. Highly amusing accents.

Ours all have long hair, and its summer at the moment so they would *explode* if they slept under a blanket.

I'm not quite sure how it sounds like tbh :eek:

aw mine is partly persian cat so there's hair everywhere anyhow :p

vitacola

I could listen to Natasha Khan (Bat for Lashes) all day, not just her music.
My connection sucks at the moment, gonna listen to her tomorrow.
I could listen to Ellie Goulding all day. Kate Nash's and Lily Allen's voices are awesome too.
British English <3

Milchjon

I just realized that I've been a member almost 3 times as long as ThoseDeafMutes, yet he's a mod already.

And I don't even have a tag :-(

Yeah, same. I even sent an email to support@neogaf because I couldn't work out why I couldn't post yet. Little did I know nobody ever checks that account :lol

TCRS

Banned
Even I registered before mutes and I thought I'm a new guy. and yet and I'm not a mod. what is this conspiracy?

Milchjon

Just open a stupid thread. Maybe the magic happens. :p

Had to wait almost a year for my account to get activated.

Back when I registered, things were easier. I didn't have to wait long, I think I used some shitty mail address which isn't allowed anymore, and I think I even managed to get banned as a Junior without being permed (Remember, drunk posting is dangerous).

vitacola

Back when I registered, things were easier. I didn't have to wait long, I think I used some shitty mail address which isn't allowed anymore, and I think I even managed to get banned as a Junior without being permed (Remember, drunk posting is dangerous).
I wonder what I will do when my university email account gets suspended. I assume they will delete it as soon as I'm "exmatrikuliert" (there is no English word for it Oo). Changing it to a "normal" address is like gambling.

Hey now. I've had my account for a couple years! Pick on some juniors or something!

I wonder what I will do when my university email account gets suspended. I assume they will delete it as soon as I'm "exmatrikuliert" (there is no English word for it Oo). Changing it to a "normal" address is like gambling.

Administrators can change your account E-mail address to something else, so if you need it changed to something else (do you have any other non-free addresses?) let me know and I'll pass it up the food chain.

EatChildren is Australian. ThoseDeafMutes is Australian. Bish is Canadian (?). Kabouter is Dutch...eh...ian. Coincidence ? You decide.

The trick is you gotta have friends in high places! Kabouter and I were buddies from the Europa Universalis III thread :p

Milchjon

TDM, while we're taking a look behind the scenes, do the mods/admins keep tabs on the amount of bans a user collects (AFAIK you do) and if so, do you also note the reasons?

Because I think I'll keep on requesting temp bans, and I don't wanna be permed for some minor infraction because some mod only sees "Hey, that's his 6th ban already". ;-)

vitacola

EatChildren is Australian. ThoseDeafMutes is Australian. Bish is Canadian (?). Kabouter is Dutch...eh...ian. Coincidence ? You decide.
Hellyeah, I'm Thuringian. One day!

Administrators can change your account E-mail address to something else, so if you need it changed to something else (do you have any other non-free addresses?) let me know and I'll pass it up the food chain.
Nah, I don't have any other non-free address. Should have registered for the goatse.cx mail :D

We have a database where all bans are stored, and we will usually check on this database when deciding on how long a ban should be. Each entry is filed under a category, one of which is "requested bans". So you should be perfectly OK - your only two recorded bans are both requests at the moment.

junior master race > mortal members

Where do moderators fit in with all of this.

Milchjon

We have a database where all bans are stored, and we will usually check on this database when deciding on how long a ban should be. Each entry is filed under a category, one of which is "requested bans". So you should be perfectly OK - your only two recorded bans are both requests at the moment.

Huh, I distinctly remember being banned many years ago for "Insulting the moderation with your idiocy". :-D

Maybe the database didn't exist back then.

Huh, I distinctly remember being banned many years ago for "Insulting the moderation with your idiocy". :-D

Maybe the database didn't exist back then.

Quite possible, it's not part of the standard forum code and I believe Stump created it for us. But I doubt it will weigh on you given that it won't show up when we do a search for you because it was so long ago.

And its that time of day when Germany goes to sleep.

Milchjon

Quite possible, it's not part of the standard forum code and I believe Stump created it for us. But I doubt it will weigh on you given that it won't show up when we do a search for you because it was so long ago.

And its that time of day when Germany goes to sleep.

Aw, I was so proud of that one. Back when I was a young rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom