• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

GooeyHeat

Professor Beef said:
Don't worry. Pick Viper and he'll be so infuriated he'll rage quit!
Too bad I'm stuck with the Deej. I'll just end up jamming with the rest instead of slamming with the best.

cHaotix8

the_log_ride said:
chaotix, i'll be around this weekend for our match, if you're down...

I'm about to leave for Austin for SBO quals dude and I'll be back on Sunday. Hopefully we can get this done early :p

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Culinary said:
I'm supposed to fight MYSTOFMIND23, but I can't find him on XBL or GAF, does anyone know if he goes by another alias?
Mystofmind23, that's a first :p

yo. i appreciate the graphs for the matchups for this week but this is the only week the matchups will be in this format :( sorry if i wasnt clear on this before.

Pookmunki

Buffalo - sent you a message on live but need ot cover it here too - I am going to be online in 9 or so hours for a few hours then will be unavailable for the rest of the week due to going on vacation. I would love to fight but if this is not possible I will have to forfeit this week as won't be back til next sunday night GMT.

gutabo

AkumaHokoru said:
you never gave me a gamertag to use so i went to the next person.
Well, I wasn't sure about what friend I was going to bug to play so I thought I had time to tell you... dang.

Maybe I can be in the queue if anyone is removed/missing? XBL or PSN, you tell me and I can get a gamertag in under a day now.

Pookmunki said:
Buffalo - sent you a message on live but need ot cover it here too - I am going to be online in 9 or so hours for a few hours then will be unavailable for the rest of the week due to going on vacation. I would love to fight but if this is not possible I will have to forfeit this week as won't be back til next sunday night GMT.
Gah. I have to be somewhere at 3PM EST and it's a couple of hours away. If you won't be around for the rest of the week, then I guess you could forfeit but since this week is just for sorting, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much? What do you think, Akuma?

cHaotix8 said:
I'm about to leave for Austin for SBO quals dude and I'll be back on Sunday. Hopefully we can get this done early :p

GL, man... I'll be here on Sunday to get run over, don't worry lmfao

AkumaHokoru said:
yo. i appreciate the graphs for the matchups for this week but this is the only week the matchups will be in this format :( sorry if i wasnt clear on this before.

Yeah, I know... I was bored as hell on Friday, and I know the sorting week is a real pain in the ass... Looking forward to just tracking stats and points as the bats progress

Invisible_Insane said:
Gah. I have to be somewhere at 3PM EST and it's a couple of hours away. If you won't be around for the rest of the week, then I guess you could forfeit but since this week is just for sorting, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much? What do you think, Akuma?
in this situation its a "unable to play forfeit" my ruling on those is if its reported its treated as a draw not a forfeit which nets you both 2.0

Pookmunki

AkumaHokoru said:
in this situation its a "unable to play forfeit" my ruling on those is if its reported its treated as a draw not a forfeit which nets you both 2.0

Thanks Akuma, and sorry again Invisible, I will make sure we have a spar upon my return for curiosity's sake.

Tansut

I'm so glad to be getting the Yun fight out of the way early.

Edit: I noticed a comma somehow got added to the end of my PSN tag on the list. It's just Tiberius-800. I imagine most people would catch it when adding me, but better safe than sorry.

Corky v Heavy's Sandvich:

2-0

2-1

Corky won it with goddamn ease.

I also want to ask if it were permissible that I drop out from gafbats. My connection is atrocious and considering I'm based in the UK, I wouldn't want to inflict that on anyone else.

Secondly, I'm arse at the game.

AkumaHokoru said:
you shouldnt give up just because you ran into a tough match :(

I've got thicker skin than that!

I have such an inconsistent connection though. Especially unfair on those that are playing from the States ie almost everyone.

its ok its ok. play it out i'm sure you've played with americans that didnt feel like it was under water. play at least 2 weeks. if it doesnt work well for the next 2 matches feel free to drop out.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Heavy's Sandvich said:
I've got thicker skin than that!

I have such an inconsistent connection though. Especially unfair on those that are playing from the States ie almost everyone.

well , like I said that's how I feel as well. So instead of bailing out we can join forces and win the ranbats not by skill but by wits and 56kbs connection! An srk is going to take so long to come out that our opponents will have to eat sooner or later and must subsequently quit.

Win by attrition.

Aedile

PSN ranbat:

HyperboreanExile over GODHAND04

2-1
2-0

gg to Imm0rt4l, shame the lag kept it from being as good as it could've been. We gotta run it back on PC when the time is right.

rivals

Professor Beef, I have returned. I'll be around IRC most of the day starting in about 30 minutes or so. Hit me up when you're ready.

Axis

GunbladeV said:
- XBL Ranbat -

Gunblade V over Vexco

2-1
2-0

then after 15 or so games he figured me out

no i just remembered that i'm not playing vampire savior ^_^ ggs

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Eissan if you are around... if we could do the match Friday morning it would be great. My connection is better at that time and I can take some hours free so we can have the matches. Let me know

@dbj: I‘ll be able to play in an hour or two. Send me a PM or wait for me at the IRC, or I dunno, just let me know if you can play.

(ASorry if it triple posts or something, but my posts don‘t seem like they want to go through right now.)

vulva

PS3 Ranbat
tiimmay vs kevo_huevo

2-0
2-0

tiimmay won

kevo, sorry for bailing so quick after. going to sleep now. Work in the morning. ggs though, it's just a really bad matchup for honda =\

eissan

Relix said:
Eissan if you are around... if we could do the match Friday morning it would be great. My connection is better at that time and I can take some hours free so we can have the matches. Let me know

I work friday yo! I can do any day after 5PM central time.

Top Bottom