• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

ahh the smell of early progress. beware procrastination it is not your friend for the ranbats. get your matches done.

that being said i'm available to play anytime kodekraft

itwasTuesday said:
Riceeater483 (Riceeater483) over vr00m (itwasTuesday)

0-2
2-1
0-2

I know you listed me beating you, but when you look at the order of our names and the order of the numbers, it looked like I lost :p

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Rice-Eater said:
I know you listed me beating you, but when you look at the order of our names and the order of the numbers, it looked like I lost :p

haha yeah, AkumaHokoru said he wants the posters score first. I think he also said something like both players need to post scores or he takes points off so you might want to add them. Prolly doesn't really matter this week though, since its only for sorting.

I guess instead of x over x we could do x lost to x when the loser post.

itwasTuesday said:
haha yeah, AkumaHokoru said he wants the posters score first. I think he also said something like both players need to post scores or he takes points off so you might want to add them. Prolly doesn't really matter this week though, since its only for sorting.

I guess instead of x over x we could do x lost to x when the loser post.
If that's the case:

Dark Phoenix (flakari) over vissione (BeHest)
0-2
2-1
2-0

I thought one person was enough, but if that's the case then let me take care of that

XBL Ranbat(done on PC)
Rice-Eater(RiceEater483) over itwasTuesday(vr00m)
2-0
1-2
2-0

Tansut

_dementia said:
Tiberius-800 over sixteen-bit
2-0
2-0
GGs, dude. When you crumpled me into that ultra I got VERY concerned.

Does this count as my repost? If not...

Tiberius-800 over sixteen-bit
2-0
2-0

Don't. When AE came out, I had every intention of learning Seth since I hadn't played the game in 8 months after my xbox broke. Then... I didn't. No excuse there. It's not like I'm a good SF player to begin with, my 90 minute Seth gets about as close as my 1 year Dudley to beating Satyamdas' sim. Which is, not at all. Damn saty and mashing out those properly spaced footsies.

Rice-Eater said:
This is why i tell people to put their score first when reported btw.

To make coordination easier moving forward - I am available Monday - Friday evenings 9PM EST until around 1AM generally.

If you schedule in advance I can play in the morning before 11AM EST Monday - Friday.

Weekends are fully open; but I'm generally not at the computer or on the PS3 so you should contact me on IRC/PM to schedule the match.

Seriously, I know kiryogi is just askeered of dat Hokan; but I'm not trying to take your anal virginity. I just want to get my matches done and over with dudes! ;)

Satyamdas

Banned
a9Z0U.gif

2lmt4eoxduu.gif

mj-laughingqdvl.gif

dont get what his issue is.
is it really that hard to put your scores first? jesus if this is how you troll people I've been doing it wrong all this time.

let me make this super clear then(as if it wasnt already)

For matches: If you play. Only one person has to post. if there is a dispute with the score feel free to bring it to my attention.

If you CANNOT play. Then both people should post or the person who didnt post will be counted as M.I.A. and forfeit the match.

most everyone has done this part too but ill explain it anyway

When you report your scores you put yours first.

Example
AkumaHokoru vs random
2-1
1-2
2-0

simple. effective. even if you are the losing player you still put your scores first. its clean and to the point. allows me to do a entire page worth of score updates in about...15 seconds.

eissan

Relix said:
Well prepare for lag fest then lol! Friday then, after 5PMCST. Ill be on the IRC

we can play in the morning on friday but it would have to be between 6:30am-7am CST as I have to shower and be at work for 8.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
GG's man

Edit: wait, culinary didnt I take a round in the first set as well?

Edit 2: damn, now i cant remember lol. Whatever, no biggie

Tashi0106 said:
GG's man

You can always go back to the replay channel and see.

Culinary

Tashi0106 said:
GG's man

I don't remember off hand. Ill check when I get home

Kioshen

Kioshen vs Rocwell9

0 - 2
0 - 2

Rocwell won handily

Man I was so nervous and dropped many combos I normally land but thanks for hanging out afterwards for some friendlies. GGs !

Top Bottom