• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

kiryogi

Banned
I blame the lag ahem. I kid. I absolutely deserve the loss. Rushing Hakan and not holding back after a certain point = dumb :D GGs

famous Eraldo Salt incoming....

2-1
1-2
1-2

Im out of this ranbat......fucking yellow bar lag can't do anything on reaction even my AA were hard, dropped DRU cr. lp cr.lk links to HB. techs not happening......and a bunch of other bull.....

Losing to a bison that i would never lose to offline....

/end salt.....

peace out online.....again....

good luck to everyone else.....

eissan

Relix said:
Tonight you die Eissan!!!!

ok but it has to be between 5:30-6PM CST please! I have soccer and a bachelor party to goto and I will be too wasted to play afterwards(I will mash dat DP even harder!).

EraldoCoil said:
famous Eraldo Salt incoming....

2-1
1-2
1-2

Im out of this ranbat......fucking yellow bar lag can't do anything on reaction even my AA were hard, dropped DRU cr. lp cr.lk links to HB. techs not happening......and a bunch of other bull.....

Losing to a bison that i would never lose to offline....

/end salt.....

peace out online.....again....

good luck to everyone else.....
like i told the other person give it at least a week or so just because your first opponent was laggy doesnt mean it will be that bad the entire time.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
eissan said:
ok but it has to be between 5:30-6PM CST please! I have soccer and a bachelor party to goto and I will be too wasted to play afterwards(I will mash dat DP even harder!).

If you can't today I am also free tomorrow. Ill hop on the IRC.

eissan

Relix said:
If you can't today I am also free tomorrow. Ill hop on the IRC.

I will try my best tonight, but if it doesnt work we can do it tomorrow. fuck sorry I over packed today with stuff...soccer and a bachelor party = no sf4 time.

Morris

Disco Devil
Morro! [floydnova] vs ~Devil Trigger~ [Cydonian]

2 - 1
2 - 0
1 - 2

I'm not actually sure if it's ft2 or just 3 matches. The fights are in order anyway.

GGs!

its best 2 out of 3 so first to 2.

I need TTOB to fix his score for me other than that I think all the matches are played. due to my work schedule this weekend im not going to be able to update until sunday night so everyone gets a extra day to play their matches and the new matchups and tiers will go up on monday.

AkumaHokoru said:
its best 2 out of 3 so first to 2.

I need TTOB to fix his score for me other than that I think all the matches are played. due to my work schedule this weekend im not going to be able to update until sunday night so everyone gets a extra day to play their matches and the new matchups and tiers will go up on monday.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix it?

Just post the results for both 2-0 matches?

Sorry, I'm thick.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
The Take Out Bandit said:

Sorry, I'm thick.

if it's best 2 out of 3 then there is no more results after :

2-x
2-x

Satyamdas

Banned

Sorry, I'm thick.
Come on man, didn't Vissione's wall of text get through to you? You have to remember that every round is worth points so if it went to the 3rd match then we need to know how many rounds the loser won in total.

Satyamdas over Eissan*
2-1
1-2
2-0
-----
5-3

This shows that I won the first match 2-1, lost the second 1-2, and won the third 2-0. I won 5 rounds, Eissan won 3. If instead I wrote it like this:

Satyamdas over Eissan*
2-0
2-1
2-1
-----
6-2

Then obviously this is inaccurate, because I didn't win 3 matches. If you don't flip one of them around then Akuma has no way of knowing which of the three matches Eissan won.

You put:

TToB over Kiryogi

2-0
2-1
2-0
-----
6-1 = inaccurate

So whichever one you lost needs to be flipped around to reflect the actual score.

2-0
0-2
2-1
-----
4-3

2-0
1-2
2-0
----
5-2

This is why it is important to follow the format Akuma laid out. Seriously this shit is not rocket science. >:|

*Of course I would never lose a match to that scrub hoser Eissan. This was for educational purposes only. ^_^

Thanks for the help and mockery. I wouldn't have it any other way.

YOU WILL ALL PERISH BENEATH MY OILED POWER!

Except for everybody on PSN side who will handily dispatch me. Q_Q

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
0-2
2-1
0-2

Eissan wins. Fucking magic pixels of health :p! GGs. Laggy but they were fun.

(I win 2 rounds, Eissan won 5)

Degen

Thanks for the help and mockery. I wouldn't have it any other way.

YOU WILL ALL PERISH BENEATH MY OILED POWER!

Except for everybody on PSN side who will handily dispatch me. Q_Q
I will never be defeated by Worstgrappler as long as I'm using a superior grappler such as

*all rise*

umZf2.png
ur Lord Antonio S. Thunderhawk III, Savior of SF4 and Tapper of the Cammy Ripoff that was Ironically Better-Looking than Cammy

*you may be seated*

so anyway yeah you'd probably kill my gief

GooeyHeat

0-2
1-2

GGs. Well after getting crushed by the previous champion it (might) only get better from here! (played against Satyamdas)

Satyamdas

Banned
GooeyHeat said:
0-2
1-2

GGs. Well after getting crushed by the previous champion it (might) only get better from here! (played against Satyamdas)
GGs. Your Deejay is solid. Good luck and I hope you do well the rest of the way.
Us low tier brothers have to stick together! ^_^

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
There's a storm/hurricane that's gonna be blowing me to oblivion tonight. I hope to be back my next weekend so if I don't appear my excuses. =( This happened last year too lol

Hey guys, I am heading out of town this week on Thursday morning. So whomever I get paired off against - could we please try and get the match in by Wednesday night?

I'm in EST.

rivals

Yo kevo_huevo, hit me up when you want to play. I'm not on PSN practically ever so PM me or get in IRC. I'm available from like 4-10 PM PST during the week or whenever on Sat/Sun.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
The culinary you sexy beast...

I'm definitely up for our games on PC if that is a possibility for you, if not then cool.
I live in sweden so the timezone( and lag ) might mess things up but hit me up here on gaf and we'll arrange our erotic soire.

jdub03

Hey El Soth if we can get or matches done before the weekend that would be great I'm going up north saturday and won't have access to and xbox until Tuesday night. Private message me with times you'll be available.

Tansut

Morro!! (That extra exclamation point was to address my excitement.)

I sent you a PM just a little bit ago, looking forward to the fight!

El Sloth

Banned
jdub03 said:
Hey El Soth if we can get or matches done before the weekend that would be great I'm going up north saturday and won't have access to and xbox until Tuesday night. Private message me with times you'll be available.
Well I'll be in the IRC channel whenever I'm available. This Friday is the beginning of my fall semester so I also will be busy this weekend.

Ah excellent. I know i can get a hold of behest easily, so our results should be in soon. Last time i played him i recall it lagging a bit so hopefully all will be well.

Degen

Save me the replays!!

giancarlo123x, I don't remember ever playing you, but I'll do my best to block that standing roundhouse :lol

eissan

gunblade let me know when is good for you...I cant play Wednesday night but I should be good any other night. Just let me know`

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Timedoug loses to Satyamdas

0-2
0-2

This is pure bullshit. This is cheat codes fake. Also, when I played JavelinFangz I didn't know it was for the ranbat, cause I didn't even know the ranbat had started, but whatevzzzzzz.

Top Bottom