• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

the_log_ride vs. Lyte Edge (TLR wins 2-0)
2-0 TLR
2-0 TLR
ggs Lyte

Leunam let's do this. If we can't do it tonight or tomorrow we'll have to do it on Sat morning again. You're CST right?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The round that you won was solid - you should have played the rest of the games like that - not giving in to my rushdown.

I'm way out of practice...but you knew how to pin me down and not let up. Makes me want to get back into the game!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yo BV my brotaaaah!

Venfayth and I can't get our matches. We Scheduled for last night since Ven was building his new PC and I fell asleep. Tried to get the matches this morning but he has to re-dl the whole game again and he's heading off to NEC I think.

So since I also messed up, what happens? :p

Yo BV my brotaaaah!

Venfayth and I can't get our matches. We Scheduled for last night since Ven was building his new PC and I fell asleep. Tried to get the matches this morning but he has to re-dl the whole game again and he's heading off to NEC I think.

So since I also messed up, what happens? :p

You both get 2 points for your match

i hope i have enough points to make it to next week. i really appreciate this whole thing, i finally got over my inability to use a stick, and i feel my guile game has gone up a notch after 1-2 weeks of plateu. hell i finally made it to the top 1000 guiles on sf4 PC! (not that there's a lot but).

reminiscent of the fact the matches vs rice were not total blowouts like last time :D thx BV! (your sagat is next!)

Matches done:

the_log_ride vs. Leunam (TLR wins 2-0)
2-0 TLR
2-0 TLR
GGs running it back in the matches after, too.

the_log_ride vs. Lyte Edge (TLR wins 2-0)
2-0 TLR
2-0 TLR

Dreamland Boy

Neo Member
Hey SerSteven and Sayah, sent you guys messages last night. I'll be around today and tomorrow, and would like to get our matches done. Please look for me on PSN or reply here.

God damn dudes.

Could we not go in on this cold calling nonsense?

There's a reason I ask to coordinate matches in this thread.

Why I send messages on PSN.

Hitting me up when I'm in the middle of making dinner and doing laundry?

Well, enjoy the free wins.

Ugh. . .

And my grilled cheese got burned because I stupidly replied to dat cold calling PSN message. :|

Fuck this, people don't know how to coordinate and communicate with others. This has been a disaster imo. Maybe it's because it's during the holidays and what not, but still...I'm done dealing with it and I'm sure others agree. Sorry to those who were faithful in their commitment and I thank you for holding up your end.

Next, Greg's XBox 360 "Regulars only" tournament, coming soon!!!

SGRemy

pm's were sent, friend requests were sent, thread posts were made.maybe we should've shared our cell numbers? don't know how to communicate? some people do. some don't. point the gun in the right direction.

straight on these ranbats. had some great matches. deuces folks.

pm's were sent, friend requests were sent, thread posts were made.maybe we should've shared our cell numbers? don't know how to communicate? some people do. some don't. point the gun in the right direction.

straight on these ranbats. had some great matches. deuces folks.

...and I pulled the trigger

Fuck this, people don't know how to coordinate and communicate with others. This has been a disaster imo. Maybe it's because it's during the holidays and what not, but still...I'm done dealing with it and I'm sure others agree. Sorry to those who were faithful in their commitment and I thank you for holding up your end.

Next, Greg's XBox 360 "Regulars only" tournament, coming soon!!!

Thanks for your efforts man.

You unlocked the Cat Herding Achievement. :p

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Since BV is a lazy mofo I've volunteered to keep running this if he wants. Unlike him Ill clean out the people who haven't played a match in the last two weeks and those who have communication issues leaving out only the responsible ones who make an effort to play. The Spreadsheet is there, its just a matter of updating the OP.

Since BV is a lazy mofo I've volunteered to keep running this if he wants. Unlike him Ill clean out the people who haven't played a match in the last two weeks and those who have communication issues leaving out only the responsible ones who make an effort to play. The Spreadsheet is there, its just a matter of updating the OP.

Bwahahahahaha

thx for the effort BV.

if anything, i at least got some much needed experience.

for the next gafbats i suggest maybe msn messenger or steam accounts so we have a more static method of communication (no offense but mIRC is not effective in that area).

also, a money pool would certainly get everyone involved. my $5 victoria's secret prize for the winner wasn't incentive enough i guess.

Degen

Good shit anyway BV. You were still more patient about it than I would've been

two people setting aside one five-minute period per week was just too much

you know what the next tournament should be? preferably a game that's at its undisputed peak. none of that 2009 decrepitude. just to be safe it should probably also have the best online play of any console fighter to date--i mean, i would think. obviously you'd have to avoid the anime/DOA to keep Qistoptier out, and nobody plays VF. decisions.

hey I have an idea

how about the hands-down Game of the Always, TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

Sayah

Good shit anyway BV. You were still more patient about it than I would've been

two people setting aside one five-minute period per week was just too much

you know what the next tournament should be? preferably a game that's at its undisputed peak. none of that 2009 decrepitude. just to be safe it should probably also have the best online play of any console fighter to date--i mean, i would think. obviously you'd have to avoid the anime/DOA to keep Qistoptier out, and nobody plays VF. decisions.

hey I have an idea

how about the hands-down Game of the Always, TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

hahahahaha. I love this post so much.

jlai

There are plenty of methods to contact someone: PM, XBL/PSN friend request and/or message, IRC.

People are gonna be lazy and non-committal no matter how many communication methods there are.

Damn.

PS3 chaps, anyone want to continue? If not, I want to run some matches against Prof. Beef, and Kevo. Then, after I win those, I claim ultimate victory for PS3 side.

Damn.

PS3 chaps, anyone want to continue? If not, I want to run some matches against Prof. Beef, and Kevo. Then, after I win those, I claim ultimate victory for PS3 side.

We should have one final round robin with the guys in the top bracket. And we should COORDINATE IT. I'm up for it this week...MWF evening, that is. :|

Damn.

lol is sim/hawk a lopsided matchup as well? it would then be like the ultimate rock paper scissors if we do this wwe style triple-threat match.

edit:

get outtttaa myyy heeeeaaaaaddd!

Top Bottom