• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
BV I want you to realize that Eva and I have basically fought every single week except for one. Damn you :p

Dammit BV, haven't I fought Kevo enough? This is some triple jeopardy bullshit. >:|

Either way, I'm available to play all day today and/or tomorrow.

Damn, that extra week has been bad for me. Not a lick of practice since week 3 started. Leunam, I know your availability from your post. Lyte Edge, when are you generally free?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Damn, that extra week has been bad for me. Not a lick of practice since week 3 started. Leunam, I know your availability from your post. Lyte Edge, when are you generally free?

Haven't played since the last match myself.

Pretty much free around 6:00-10:30 PM EST during the week.

SGRemy

If I interpret correctly, I have to fight flakari and autumave. I got you both on my friends list. If either of you see me on just hit me up. I'll quit watever I'm doing

If I interpret correctly, I have to fight flakari and autumave. I got you both on my friends list. If either of you see me on just hit me up. I'll quit watever I'm doing

I am fairly certain your interpretation is off. Looking at the googledoc, you are the number 1 seed for Group B. The specific matchups for you this week would be:

1v4 (Gryz)
1v5 (Degen)

edit: I am going off what's listed in the googledoc:
WEEK 4 Schedule
1v4, 2v5, 3v6
1v5, 2v6, 3v4

Ixian

Giving out points for week 4 already messed up brackets, I think. I was supposed to fight ZXScythe and mesmerman, but due to the points being given out to mesmerman and NWS I'm now scheduled to fight NWS instead of ZX.

jlai

Giving out points for week 4 already messed up brackets, I think. I was supposed to fight ZXScythe and mesmerman, but due to the points being given out to mesmerman and NWS I'm now scheduled to fight NWS instead of ZX.

I restored it back to an older revision. Not sure why BV had moved people's ranks already

SGRemy you have Gryz and Degen like TLR stated.

nekura you have ZXScythe and mesmerMAN like it originally was.

jlai

^^ The points awarded to me and vulva were from week 3 not 4.

Ah I guess he adjusted for that but also mistakenly adjusted for the week 4 points from some of the points that were awarded for the current week. Everything should be fixed now.

Kevo and Digimish, if you guys are available to play later this evening or anytime tomorrow, please let me know. I won't be home until around 5 PST tonight, but I can play afterwards.

The_log_ride and Kevo_huevo, when are you guys gonna be available to play?

@Lyte I'm usually on every night, but I'm PST, so that may be too late for you. There's always the weekend, but I honestly don't wanna wait until then to get this out of the way if at all possible. How late are you willing to stay up, man?

Lyte Edge

@Lyte I'm usually on every night, but I'm PST, so that may be too late for you. There's always the weekend, but I honestly don't wanna wait until then to get this out of the way if at all possible. How late are you willing to stay up, man?

I have to wake up pretty early for work...what's the earliest you can get on?

Degen

SGRemy and Dark Phoenix just PM me or post here today or tomorrow whenever you're ready. I can keep checking back

saturday would have to be after 10:30PM EST

Lyte Edge

DigiMish, I'm on now if you want to play! Can only stay on for the next 20-30 minutes.

Lyte Edge

BODIED by DigiMish, lol.

PS3 Group A

Lyte Edge Vs. DigiMish

2-0, DigiMish
2-1, DigiMish

EDIT:

BODIED by the_log_ride

2-0, log
2-0, log

GGs dudes!

DigiMish

DigiMish vs Professor Beef

(2-0) Professor Beef
(2-0) Professor Beef

Yea, was way too aggressive - and your anti air was spot on. Really disappointed in how I played those matches. Looking forward to rematches with you.

DigiMish vs Lyte Edge

(2-0) DigiMish
(2-1) DigiMish

The round that you won was solid - you should have played the rest of the games like that - not giving in to my rushdown.

Top Bottom