• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix vs. Vulva (1-2, 2-1, 2-0) I think that was it, Vulva can correct me.

Relix vs. eva01 (0-2, 0-2)

Now that one left me salty. :p GGs everyone. Lag wasn't that bad at least.

eva01

PC Week 3
Tier A

1. jlai - Makoto - jlai (1-2) jlai wins (2-1) eva01 wins (0-2) jlai wins
4. Relix - Chun Li - Ultimate Relix (2-0) eva01 wins (2-0) eva01 wins

I may have to consider withdrawing from the ranbat. With the holidays coming up, my hours are going up and I've been doing 11-12 hour days lately. That mean I get home around 4 AM EST time and I'm sure everybody is asleep by then. I practically only get one day to reach people, which is on a Saturday. It's Saturday so people might have other plans, I might have other plans so we can't just sit on our PC's and figure out when the other person finally answers their message so we can meet and play. So if we don't manage by that day then we're both out of luck because I'm back to work on Sunday. I feel bad about this because I was really pushing for this ranbat to happen.

I may have to consider withdrawing from the ranbat. With the holidays coming up, my hours are going up and I've been doing 11-12 hour days lately. That mean I get home around 4 AM EST time and I'm sure everybody is asleep by then. I practically only get one day to reach people, which is on a Saturday. It's Saturday so people might have other plans, I might have other plans so we can't just sit on our PC's and figure out when the other person finally answers their message so we can meet and play. So if we don't manage by that day then we're both out of luck because I'm back to work on Sunday. I feel bad about this because I was really pushing for this ranbat to happen.

You motherfucker! "I'll signup for both PC and PS3 BV."

>:|

Well, think about it. Since next week is a holiday and alot of people will be out of town, I'm extending this week into next week (a break for those who have finished their matches already). If you truly see yourself not being able to participate due to your ultra shitty work schedule, then drop out.

AAK

So DreamLand, we can play our match today if you'd like. I'll be on GAF, post you're ready and I'll go to my ps3 and send you an invite.

im here sat 7.5 pm EST onwards. if you can , we can at least do our run. i have to defeat you totally to survive this week! *wishful thinking*

Dreamland Boy

Neo Member
Did you get my message on psn? I've been there for a while now. Sorry, if I'm psn I can't be at the computer. I'll hop back on and see if you're there.

AAK

Now I just have to face Hikarutilmitt. Where are you?

Also ggs AAK. Really love that close match.

Pretty sure you have to find him on the IRC chat in the OP of this thread. He can't sign into GAF cause of some issues with his email.

EDIT: And my match with Dreamland boy is over

(2-1) Dreamland
(2-0) Me
(2-0) Dreamland

Sayah

Pretty sure you have to find him on the IRC chat in the OP of this thread. He can't sign into GAF cause of some issues with his email.

EDIT: And my match with Dreamland boy is over

(2-1) Dreamland
(2-0) Me
(2-0) Dreamland

Just went to that chat thiing. He's not there unfortunately.

This weeks matchups have been extended into next week due to the holidays. For those who already finished their their Week 3 matches consider it a break.

For those who still haven't finished, you have another week to get them done.

Reminder to everyone, in case you didn't see my earlier post in the thread: I got my new email and can post again (clearly), so here (preferably via PM than a single post in the thread) or IRC works.

You motherfucker! "I'll signup for both PC and PS3 BV."

Well, think about it. Since next week is a holiday and alot of people will be out of town, I'm extending this week into next week (a break for those who have finished their matches already). If you truly see yourself not being able to participate due to your ultra shitty work schedule, then drop out.

Really, I'm sorry about that. My work schedule ramped up practically overnight. Nobody is around during the early afternoon and that's when I'm around. Today I went to a family gathering and was gone all day.

Meserman, sorry about not being around. If you're here now or anytime from 12pm-3pm EST time then we can play. I'll be around for 2 more hours if you're up right now.

Since next week is a holiday and alot of people will be out of town, I'm extending this week into next week (a break for those who have finished their matches already).

>:O

If they couldn't get it done during the week, how are they going to get it done with auntie pinching their cheek and mom feeding them turkey and stuffing?! >:|

Just sent out friend invites on psn, I'll be available to fight all night.

Dark vs. Sersteven

0 - 2 Ser
2 - 0 Dark
2 - 0 Dark

ggs dude, those comebacks during the first match was frightening.

Dark vs. SGRemy

2 - 0 Dark
0 - 2 SGRemy
2 - 0 Dark

Reminder, Week 3 matches have been extended into this week due to Thanksgiving. If you haven't gotten your matches done, now is your chance.

Degen

PSN Group C

Degen vs Dreamland Boy

2-0 Degen
2-0 Degen

Degen vs Hypernima

2-1 Degen
2-0 Degen

don't call it a comeback (because it isn't)

DigiMish

Hey guys,

I tried contacting Leunam both on here through PM and PSN messages to request if we could try playing again with a 3rd party hosting the game (we couldn't connect to each other first time).

He hasn't responded at all and has not logged into PSN in 9 days. And this is with the 1 week thanksgiving extension.

That's an automatic victory for me (2-0 both games), right?

Sayah

Reminder to everyone, in case you didn't see my earlier post in the thread: I got my new email and can post again (clearly), so here (preferably via PM than a single post in the thread) or IRC works.

I sent a PM last week. Not sure if you were able to see it or not.

Just drop me if you haven't already. Sorry for being such a failure BV. My schedule isn't going to let up so I don't want to continue staying in and not being able to participate like I should be doing.

vulva

I'm forfeiting my round to Shadoken. We tried to meet up, but timing didn't work out. He put in more effort than me, though.

Hey guys,

I tried contacting Leunam both on here through PM and PSN messages to request if we could try playing again with a 3rd party hosting the game (we couldn't connect to each other first time).

He hasn't responded at all and has not logged into PSN in 9 days. And this is with the 1 week thanksgiving extension.

That's an automatic victory for me (2-0 both games), right?

I'm giving you 2 points for attempt of contacting. No bonus points issued since the matches were never played.

Just drop me if you haven't already. Sorry for being such a failure BV. My schedule isn't going to let up so I don't want to continue staying in and not being able to participate like I should be doing.

Top Bottom