• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

notworksafe

Onemic and Veal, it's on! I'll be on most nights around 10-10:30 pst but if that's too late we can do something this weekend

I'm scrub tier? Damn :| Well, now I can practice a little bit more.

For those on D Tier PC. This week I'm free from tuesday to sunday so just PM me and we can dance.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm up against Degen, huh?

Let me know when you want to play and I'll make sure to wait four hours before we have the match. ;P

I just noticed, but Threi should have another point. He didn't lose to me because we didn't finish our game due to lag. When we normally play, he tends to win most of the games.

We're matched up this week! You gentlemen want to do this on Thursday? I'm kinda booked up with Halloween festivities until then, unless you guys want to play late at night.

We're matched up this week! You gentlemen want to do this on Thursday? I'm kinda booked up with Halloween festivities until then, unless you guys want to play late at night.

yeah, i'm gonna be busy til at least thursday, so later in the week works for me. i wish this wasn't character locked, otherwise i would counterpick this matchup so hard (who is a good counterpick to sim anyways? dive kickers? cody? bipson?) this is gonna be so free for you :(

This week it's me vs. SGRemy. Making this post so I don't forget come morning.

two matches this week. this is gonna be so free for me. in the illustrious words of one booker tio huffman jr, i'm comin for you!!!

yeah, i'm gonna be busy til at least thursday, so later in the week works for me. i wish this wasn't character locked, otherwise i would counterpick this matchup so hard (who is a good counterpick to sim anyways? dive kickers? cody? bipson?) this is gonna be so free for you :(

Oh hell no. Underrate yourself so that I go in there thinking it's gonna be a cake walk? Anybody's a good counterpick for Sim once they get in there. No life lead is large enough. Honda hits like a truck.

To Digi and Lyte, I'll be available to fight tomorrow, sleep deprived today, I'd be freer than usual. I at least want to win one round.

I'm fighting kevo too? fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Can't stand that fatboy. >:|

I'm free available pretty much all day today Thursday and Saturday, so lemme know if either of you can play.

hey BV and Lost Fragment i'm available anytime after 9pm EST just let me know when is best for you. if you are available earlier in the day, let me know which day so i can pencil your beatdowns into my schedule!

hey BV and Lost Fragment i'm available anytime after 9pm EST just let me know when is best for you. if you are available earlier in the day, let me know which day so i can pencil your beatdowns into my schedule!

I should be on later on tonight around 6pm PST. I definitely probably won't be on tomorrow night since it's Halloweenie, but the rest of the week is good as well.

DarkSloth

Shadoken and eva, I think you're my opponents... I'll have maximum free time on the weekend. This week is going to be a little sporadic. If that is looking like a problem, message me and we'll see what we can set up during the week.

Degen

Digimesh and Lyte (hold on): I'll be available for most of Thursday and Friday evening so just let me know what time you feel like playing

jlai

PC A Tier

7. Chaotix - Dudley - its chaotix (2-0, 2-0 jlai)
8. Relix - Chun Li - Ultimate Relix (2-0, 2-0 jlai)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Jlai bodied me.

(0-2)
(0-2)

In my defense I redeemed myself... after I lost the match points of course. GGs Jlai XD! Rust got me :(

gryz

Banned
AAK and Hypernima let me know when you wanna do this, im free pretty much any time (day or night) as long as I know in advance

notworksafe

Onemic and Veal, just got home. I'll be on all night so hit me up on here, Steam (MajorNWS) or IRC to play our matches.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
vulva and nekura, ive added you both. ill be around tonight/all day tommorow/most of saturday and all day sunday.

notworksafe

Did you accept my friend request yet?

No but I sent you one on Monday. Either way I will tonight. I only get on GFWL when I play AEPC

Won't be available to play again until the weekend, but I'll be available pretty much whenever on both days.

Top Bottom