• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
FELLED BY TIMMY HAWK!

Results vs. Degen:

2-0, Degen
2-1, Degen

If the third match counts (lol dunno), then 2-1 Degen again.

And then after that we played more matches with various characters and I won almost all of them, lol. Timmy's ultra got me in the end. Should have seen it coming!

so if that other guy never shows up and it's an auto-win, that means that despite being-- let's face it-- set up to fail by black_vegeta's number chart thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnx_07hnHOY&feature=related

I'm already TTT2gaf World Champion and UMvC3gaf Tag Team Champion but more gold is always welcome

might just take over Soulcalibur next

Don't get cocky, now. Just because this is your first time in the top bracket don't mean nothing.

Chaotix and Relix, I'll be available all weekend. I'll try to stay on the IRC chat so just keep a eye out for me and I'll do the same as well.

I'm gonna be online later tonight for anyone in my pool to get matches in. I'm sorry I have not been on most of the week but I really want to finish up the matches for this week tonight or tomorrow

the_log_ride vs shyguyremy:
2-0 the_log_ride
2-0 the_log_ride

GGs man. You just need to master the sim matchup. It's the only reason why I won. RTSD

kevo: I'll be on later this afternoon again.

notworksafe

Don't get cocky, now. Just because this is your first time in the top bracket don't mean nothing.

Not to mention playing on FreeSN side, the biggest disadvantage of all! :eek:

Onemic and Veal, I sent both of you PM but I'll be idling in IRC or Steam for most of the weekend while I scalp dudes in AC3 so hit me up!

DarkSloth

Finally back. Eva01 & Shadoken, when do you guys want to play our match? I should be able to play most of this weekend. Let me know.

Shadoken, seems I missed you last night. I didn't even know you were on :|

As always I'm in IRC pretty much all day for the weekend.

Kevo, whenever you're ready to lose our PSN match today, I'll be ready. Send me a PM, I won't be on IRC until a little later.

Fucking Honda...=(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
1. Vulva – chun li - vulvassic park (2.5) -- 0:2, 0:2 vulva wins
2. Nekura - Juri - Douglas on Live (2) -- 2:1, 2:0 panda wins

AutumnAve

Okay for week 2 PSN Group B

Vs AAK

(1 - 2) Lose
(2 - 0) Win
(2 - 0) Win

VS Hypernima