• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

Leunam

Sayah and Marz, I'll be on GafIRC tonight at around 7:00 PM Central for our matches. Get in touch with me there or PM me so we can get set up.

PSN is being buggy as fuck right now. Half my friends list isn't even loading up. I sent you an invite Remy, not sure if you got it.

EDIT: If you can see this post Remy, you should just send me an invite. PSN is going way too slow for me, but oddly enough it's not affecting my gameplay.

AAK

Gryz – dhalsim – darmok (2)
Dreamland Boy – Evil Ryu – Ibitsu (1.5)
Hikarutilmitt – Ibuki – hikarutimitt (1)
The Take Out Bandit – Hakan – The_Marquis (1)
Sersteven – Zangief – stayambiguous (1)
Hypernima – Cody – Hypernima (.5)

I'll be on in around 5 hours, so post in this thread if any of you guys are online at that time and we can play our match.

Okay then... if anyone is available at the time and wants to battle, post in this thread.

*Week 2 schedule (PSN)*
1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5
and
1-7, 2-8, 3-5, 4-6

B Tier
1. AutumnAve – Ryu – AutumnAve (2.5)
2. Gryz – dhalsim – darmok (2)

3. Dreamland Boy – Evil Ryu – Ibitsu (1.5)
4. Hikarutilmitt – Ibuki – hikarutimitt (1)
5. The Take Out Bandit – Hakan – The_Marquis (1)
6. Sersteven – Zangief – stayambiguous (1)
7. AAK – Juri – AAK0924 (.5)
8. Hypernima – Cody – Hypernima (.5)

just to clarify AAK, you are playing the bolded people above, not just any two out of your group.

ShyGuy & Kevo: Tonight's the night. I'll be on as soon as I get home from work.

i'll try to sign in tonight. but saturday might be more feasible for me.

SGRemy

Trying to join beef. My ps3 keeps giving me a dns error....tried to join and my ps3 froze. WTF IS HAPPENING?!?! trying again...

AAK

just to clarify AAK, you are playing the bolded people above, not just any two out of your group.

I fail at reading, thanks for the clarification. Anyways, Gryz, post up when you can so we can play and you can get your free win :p.

So is everyone having PSN issues? Maybe thats why PSN refuses to redeem my jpn codes.

Seems like it. Once I was able to actually get signed in, I didn't have any problems playing any games. It was everything else that involved PSN that was borked. Friends List, sending/receiving messages, even signing off.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just tried the PSN shop and my friends list and....nothing. Guess nobody is playing on PS3 tonight.

Lyte Edge

Everything just loaded up on Vita...didn't come up on there before either. Guess it's back?

I sent you a pm Paulink. Le's get these matches done!

***If anyone if confused about their matchup schedule, please PM me. Thanks!***

Degen

PSN is working again. I know this from playing the best game ever, TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

Lyte and Digi, just let me know if you're ready to stomp a T.Hawk today

Lyte Edge

PSN is working again. I know this from playing the best game ever, TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

Lyte and Digi, just let me know if you're ready to stomp a T.Hawk today

Yup, should be on later tonight.

Dark Phoenix, are you going to be on too?

Sayah

Wow, I completely forgot I was in this thing. Probably due to the storm, I lost power for days and things got hectic. I will be committed and continue my matches. Sorry to people who I might have missed/was supposed to face but didn't face.

Frisbie

Neo Member
PC GROUP B

3. Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo
VS.
5. Frisbie - Guile – Frisbie

2-1 Frisbie
1-2 Threi
2-1 Frisbie

4. VashTS - Sakura - H2o VashTS
VS.
5. Frisbie - Guile – Frisbie

0-2 VashTS
2-0 Frisbie
2-1 Frisbie

Week complete.

Ixian

vulva and nekura, ive added you both. ill be around tonight/all day tommorow/most of saturday and all day sunday.
We should try to establish some sort of time frame; I'll be around for most of the weekend (bear in mind I'm PST). Bonus points if you can hop on the gafranbats IRC channel!

Threi

notag
Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo
vs
Frisbie - Guile – Frisbie

1-2 Frisbie, 2-1 Threi, 1-2 Frisbie

Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo
vs
Venfayth – Juri – vvvenfayth

2-0 Threi, 2-0 Threi

Venfayth

PC Group B

Venfayth – Juri – vvvenfayth (2.5)
vs
Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo (4)

0-2, 0-2 Threi wins

Venfayth – Juri – vvvenfayth (2.5)
vs
VashTS - Sakura - H2o VashTS (3)

1-2, 2-0, 2-0 Venfayth wins

I stole Threi's cool formatting

Lyte Edge

Been on for the past hour or so...Degen...Dark Phoenix...where you guys at?

Degen

yeah, we didn't really give a time frame. I've been available for most of today

lyteedge2 is on my friend list but it isn't telling me if he's signed in or not (or when he signed in last.) The ID just sits there at the bottom of the list along with a few others

I sent a message but didn't get a response. I don't know if it even went through. wtf

Lyte Edge

I was on my Vita for most of the time...you did not show up online and I didn't get any messages.

If you're still on, I can jump on now.

Top Bottom