• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

She almost looks too thin in that pic. Gorgeous, but... Maybe I've just gotten used to her with more weight on her.

On a related note, I really hope she's losing all this weight in a healthy way.

Yoga, sis.

Like, for real though. Xtina's really big on yoga. She just recommitted to her old regimens.

botty

Banned
She almost looks too thin in that pic. Gorgeous, but... Maybe I've just gotten used to her with more weight on her.

Losing weight isn't hard when you're rich, can pay people to cook meals for you, and have the time to work out. She gradually went back to her normal size over the course of like 9 months.

xaosslug

you can tell she's sincerely into Yoga because she doesn't just look skinny, but stretched out sort of.

Styles

So, this happened today:

tumblr_mwwh6kIBSX1r12s7do7_250.gif

Taylor, Bon Jon and Prince William at the Winter Whites Gala.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Losing weight isn't hard when you're rich, can pay people to cook meals for you, and have the time to work out. She gradually went back to her normal size over the course of like 9 months.
Doesn't mean a lot of people still don't do it in the worst ways possible. I'm speaking mostly about actors because that's the group I'm most familiar with, but eh...I'm sure musicians do it too.

Glad to hear that doesn't seem to be the case.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The fighters backtracking on Xtina and her weight is hilarious when they were previously glorifying her 'curves' and 'happiness' at being obese.

botty

Banned
Doesn't mean a lot of people still don't do it in the worst ways possible. I'm speaking mostly about actors because that's the group I'm most familiar with, but eh...I'm sure musicians do it too.

Glad to hear that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm only mentioning it because there were articles about testimonials about her losing weight during her off-season from the voice. And she has been thin like that for most of her life. Her weight gain was most likely due to her divorce and the issues that surrounded it. Now that all of that drama is being settled, it seems like she is back to normal.

Mau ®

I swear Shakira gets more beautiful as she ages ;___;

Too bad her music doesn't always follow that trend... please give us another PIES DESCALZOS or DÓNDE ESTÁN LOS LADRONES?... or at the very least another FIJACIÓN ORAL ;___;

xaosslug

The fighters backtracking on Xtina and her weight is hilarious when they were previously glorifying her 'curves' and 'happiness' at being obese.

er, who's backtracking? We love ha big, we love ha small... nawt too much on yourself vis-à-vis were YOUR fave is concerned, tho.

iKX5HxjDVzPvm.gif

Mau ®

Hopefully Rih has DISPOSED of Pencil Dick entirely. Hopefully she's seen the light of AUBREY and she's RIHalized that he will take care of ha the way that vile human being could never.

botty

Banned
Mau ®;91461433 said:
Hopefully Rih has DISPOSED of Pencil Dick entirely. Hopefully she's seen the light of AUBREY and she's RIHalized that he will take care of ha the way that vile human being could never.

I'm pretty sure Pencil Dick is on a chinese only diet lately. Bless Kahoochie for keeping his pencil sharpened and away from Aubrih.

Kelly had the 3 most added tracks on AC last update.

19 KELLY CLARKSON Underneath The Tree 19/RCA Stations
13 KELLY CLARKSON Blue Christmas 19/RCA Stations
12 KELLY CLARKSON Please Come Home For Christmas 19/RCA Stations
11 MARY J. BLIGE This Christmas Verve Stations
10 WHITNEY WOLANIN Run Run Rudolph TopNotch Stations

Calling it now. Wrapped in Red will be the best selling female album of the year. AC is going to spin her tracks constantly during the holidays.

Mau ®;91463620 said:
It is the better song.

And no it ain't blocking it.

I still have my doubts it will go #1 this week. Next week is a safe bet tho

I think it will block it for a week or two, but after that The Monster is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom