• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
I once was lost
But now I'm found
I got my feet
On solid ground
Thank you Lord
If you believe
Within your soul
Just hold on tight
And don't let go
You can make it
Make it happen

ic0bIiMNdE8Ky.gif

oh btw...I'm back on Twitter. You can add it to the OP. @__Touchdown__
tumblr_m80iidhQcA1r9g6i8o1_400.gif

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm yodelling

My mum was telling me about a radio show she was listening to and there was a section where about charity that accepts unwanted Christmas gifts

They were interviewing a guy from the charity and he said that they already start getting returns at 11am on Christmas morning, the woman conducting the interview was surprised and she asked him what the most commonly returned item was

He said they'd had 48,000 copies of Lady Gaga's new album since Christmas Day

I'm absolutely finished

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I finished listening to Angel Haze album "Dirty Gold". What a surprising inspirational slayage.
tumblr_me7op7kQpU1qbh0eio1_r2_500.gif

And Natalia Kills cameo on Black Dahlia was cute.

Bladenic

I'm yodelling

My mum was telling me about a radio show she was listening to and there was a section where about charity that accepts unwanted Christmas gifts

They were interviewing a guy from the charity and he said that they already start getting returns at 11am on Christmas morning, the woman conducting the interview was surprised and she asked him what the most commonly returned item was

I'm absolutely finished

Deadinthebathtub.emoji

In other news Yoncé has been pirated 240k times. All those lost sales. But it's still selling well so no big deal.

Trigger

I'm yodelling

I'm absolutely finished

Nooooooo :___;

Touchdown

Banned
None because itunes arent giving over the sales numbers for beibs apparently

Oh? Why not? ... I think Itunes is starting to have a little too much power in deciding sales numbers lately. Although what can anyone do about it? Not much. It will likely only get stronger.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh? Why not? ... I think Itunes is starting to have a little too much power in deciding sales numbers lately. Although what can anyone do about it? Not much. It will likely only get stronger.

Another release that's selling well is Justin Bieber's new collection, "Journals," which bowed on Monday, Dec. 23. The 15-song set contains 10 previously released tunes (made available as part of his weekly Music Mondays series) and five new cuts. The project -- exclusively sold through the iTunes Store -- could sell over 100,000. However, we’ve been informed that iTunes will not be reporting sales for the set to Nielsen SoundScan, therefore it will not appear on Billboard’s charts.

From here. Why they aren't reporting the sales I don't know, would have thought that whatever the numbers it would be increased publicity. Maybe they were expecting a lot more and don't want other artists to be turned off due to the disappointing sales, but considering the numbers Bey did I don't see why.
Can't really do anything about it unless there is some monopoly/anti-competition laws or something. Really strange that they're not reporting them officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom