• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Heh, I was just thinking the other day that it seems Nicki has vanished off the face of the earth. The only thing I can think of that shes done this year is the Ciara feature and other than that she's been completely off my
radar

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Heh, I was just thinking the other day that it seems Nicki has vanished off the face of the earth. The only thing I can think of that shes done this year is the Ciara feature and other than that she's been completely off my radar

The feature was a bop and so is this track. Try to find it and get yo ass shaking.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The feature was a bop and so is this track. Try to find it and get yo ass shaking.

Production is all over the place but Nicki sounds good
I'm actually slightly perched for her return. Hope she drops early 2014 so Azealia can get some promo off the inevitable comparisons

Oh and that Angel Haze track Crown you posted a while back is flawless

jbug617

Banned
What are you talking about? Bey's album is still #1

She never went #1 3 weeks in a row according to the article. She only went 2 weeks in a row at #1 and that was with 4. This album she would be going on 3 weeks in a row at #1 and makes her personal best.

Yado

Nicki Minaj Returned with Boss Ass Bitch Remix. Link removed has it has a download link.
snow-white-twerk.gif

Started off ok but it got boring quickly. This is a big deal for those girls though.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Nicki Minaj Returned with Boss Ass Bitch Remix. Link removed has it has a download link.
snow-white-twerk.gif

Yayyyyyyyyy it's been an age since I've seen my girl Nicki <3
the last time I saw her she was getting fresh with Ellen wearing an underboob half-jacket that only Ms. Minaj could pull off

Bladenic

I'm ready for God to make a Partition-esque bop

Lol you're kidding yourself if you think Ellie is even remotely capable of making anything with even a semblance of the sexuality expressed in Partition. She can't do sexy at all actually. That picture above is hot but I doubt her music or voice will suddenly become sexy too.

HiResDes

Music is fun is happening, the theme tonight is :

...So come and play songs only if they're accompanied with a video, but the video can be official or fan made : )

Matt_

Source? Gags hasnt tweeted anything

Matt_

Available January 1.

Xtina, truly the new Ashanti.

I am torn. I want gaga to do well, but if this smashes after the xtina remix is released we will not hear the end of it

Seems like a pretty big slap in the face of R Kelly too? I've heard of local rappers being swapped out when going into new markets, but while hes miles off his peak R Kelly is known worldwide. I wonder if we'll get two videos

royalan

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND ALL YOU HOES BETTER GET YOUR COINS READY!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Matt_

Somewhere in the frozen wastes of Canada, a Koodo is fuming so much he is melting the winter snow

Mumei

...define a "cute" spider

Those don't exist.

Basically any jumping spider. Jumping spiders are adorable because of their extra-large googly-eyes (and they have eight, which is more than dogs or cats), and they are tiny and afuzzable.

Just look at the cuteness:

tumblr_lsogs20yVQ1qf2jixo1_400.gif

They wear adorable bubble hats. When will any of your faves?

tumblr_m2c85x2bNW1qm8fzgo1_500.jpg

Seriously, when?

And really they just want love:

tumblr_mng93rGLRl1rxqd36o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom