• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Katy, her impact?

Taylor Swift + Roses

Remember this picture Taylor posted on December 13, 2011.
tumblr_inline_mxvlvpuEZB1ridgxp.png

And we were like “Oh, thats cool.” But we didn't realise that Taylor literally told us her next album was going to be Red.
tumblr_inline_mxvm37wJsS1ridgxp.png

We just didn't notice.
But we know Taylor likes to hint things before the release of albums.
So this December 13, 2013 Taylor throws a rose garden party. Thats cool, but it also makes you wonder.
tumblr_inline_mxvm6tYhlf1ridgxp.png

tumblr_inline_mxvm80fObP1ridgxp.png

I guess it doesn’t matter much but then you start to make connections when you get bored.

Then theres this lovely picture Taylor posted merely seven months ago.
tumblr_inline_mxvma5wFhj1ridgxp.png

tumblr_inline_mxvmbftxPD1ridgxp.png

This line in the book is just a few pages away from something else Daisy, one of the main characters, tells the narrator.
tumblr_inline_mxvmk02Vwk1ridgxp.png

Thats interesting. Then you realize the lace shirt Taylor opens the “Red Tour” with has a rose/flowered pattern.
tumblr_inline_mxvntb51xu1ridgxp.png

Then it gets awkward when Harry Styles has a tattoo…
tumblr_inline_mxvn0p6UCW1ridgxp.jpg

Her album might be coming earlier than expected:

Speaking of next steps, you recently said your next album is ahead of schedule. Roughly when should that be expected?
They would be so mad at me if I told you what I have in my head as far as the plan goes, and I hate to say a plan and then change it. A great deal of what will happen this year has to do with what will happen this next month. But for me writing the next record, it usually takes me awhile to find the new sound. It usually takes me a year to shed the last album’s sound and start anew. And this one just started on new territory.

Are you ready?

im03ltRiLswr3.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Stefan™;95108617 said:
Katy, her impact?

Her album might be coming earlier than expected:

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif
Reminds me when everyone thought the lead single of ARTPOP would be called White Roses due to Gaga having roses everywhere

I've accepted the fact that there will probably be nothing for me in 2014. Can't even muster a semi at the notion of a Lana, Sia, Rihanna or Robyn album coming next year (though I'm sure I'll like whatever Lana comes out with)

Styles

Apparently, some have already heard a demo of one of the tracks that could potentially make the album:

Had a chance to listen to a new Taylor song today. Sounded like the full-grown musical child of Audioslave's Like a Stone and Pat Benatar's Hell is for Children. Just a demo but it sure sounded good. Hope it makes the next album.

The source is trustworthy since they spilled the tea on Sweeter Than Fiction a month before the release...

Here for more rock-infused bops like State of Grace

Bladenic

Seen you fall, seen you crawl, on your knees, eh, eh
Seen you lost in a crowd, seen your colors fade
Wish I could make it better
Someday you won't remember,
This pain you thought would last forever and ever

Still such a cute bop.

And YES to more bops of the gods like State of Allah.

royalan

I've accepted the fact that there will probably be nothing for me in 2014. Can't even muster a semi at the notion of a Lana, Sia, Rihanna or Robyn album coming next year (though I'm sure I'll like whatever Lana comes out with)

Sis, Christina likely has new music coming out next year.

She's in the studio even as we speak. ;____;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

How can you possibly not stan Robyn?

[edit] O wait I remember you think she doesn't do anything that somebody else doesn't do better or whatever.

royalan

You should have used Dany or Arya too ;_;

Dracarys

Fuck Arya. I'm over her.

The Bad Bitches of GoT:

UUmKRlO.jpg

#QueenInTheNorthBitch

2OR23xm.jpg

#ForTheNightIsDarkAndFullOfTerrorsBitch

pVDXvl2.jpg

#WHEREAreMyDragonsBitch

eVzWipD.png

#IWillCutYouBitch

9Ju7lFG.png

#IWantTobeTHEQueenBitch

IBjpouG.jpg

#ProtectorOfTheKingSlayerBitch
(And YAAAAAASSSSSSS @ her serving ELEGANZA in this photoshoot!)

And the Queen of them all:

MlVAV2X.jpg

YAAAASSSS So many Bad Bitches in this show.

Fuck Arya. I'm over her.

The Bad Bitches of GoT:

And the Queen of them all:

MlVAV2X.jpg

YAAAASSSS So many Bad Bitches in this show.

The baddest bitch of them all though...

tumblr_minrbgnx8e1qciu18o1_500.gif

Eww HEW stans Sansa? She is useless. Bitch watched her whole family die in front of her eyes and still was sleeping in the house they was prosecuted in all for some psychopathic bitchmade ass.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
arya is obviously the best

i'm absolutely SCREAMING that roy likes sansa

our tastes always diametrically opposed ;_;

Bladenic

It's my Bad Bitches of Television avi. ;____;

I wanted to fit in Fiona and Veronica from Shameless, but they'll get their own dedicated avatar when the new season starts. ;____;

Yasssss I need a Queen Fi avi when S4 of Shameless(ly shitting on your faves) begins.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
"Battle Cry" featuring Sia will be Angel Haze next single...

Gotta check that song...

EDIT: IT SLAYS.

Extra Edit: I will scream if Angel Haze becomes a thing and Azealia and Iggy dont deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom