• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't be as dry, bland and gross? is that what 'perfect' means? i guess i'll 'seethe' away then while enjoying the most delicious and iconic of all fowl, duck.

Turkey is only bland and gross if you cook it wrong. There is nothing better than a perfectly brined and cooked turkey that is juicy, tender, and delicious.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lamb>>>>> Your Faves

ivwwOv4cf8Amo.gif

As for my turkey it has been filled with Bacon Mofongo FTW.

royalan

Not a big fan of Thanksgiving turkey, myself.

But I AM a fan of Day-After-Thanksgiving turkey.

Leftover turkey meat between two pieces of toast, mayo, and fried onions?

Lawd...game over.

Touchdown

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Seeing Jakey in my Twitter timeline due to the good sis godelsmetric makes my heart flutter.

I want to stan, but I've been burned by the good sis Touchdown, so I'm not sure what to do...

No lies spotted.

I watched S1 and S2 of TVD, and I was blown away. Such a good show. I also watched S1 of Arrow due to Bladenic's avatar, and I was very pleased. I can't wait to get Netflix again to watch the other seasons of these amazing shows.

So, just like Mariah. Got it.

#BuyWrappedInRed

Aww Paper, let me pm you a real pic then. I feel bad. :)

iHkgEA0Ke4ERn.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Happy Thanksgiving. Make sure you guard your cheap asses as you dive for your fave's bargain bin CD and the discounted sex toys tomorrow. Don't want any injuries now
Make sure you buy ARTPOP when you're rummaging through those bargain bins

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy Thanksgiving. Make sure you guard your cheap asses as you dive for your fave's bargain bin CD and the discounted sex toys tomorrow. Don't want any injuries now
Make sure you buy Trouble when you're rummaging through those bargain bins
fixed.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
66 is fair for BJ. I can use many songs on this. Alien, Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache, Till its Gone, Passenger (this is such a BRITNEY era track, the teas), omg.

As long as she clocks Katy Perry on Meta I am comfortable continuing to use that site.

Chillin With You is horrible. The time signature change into that...I dunno, reggaeton shit is utter garbage. And then you have the Teen Mom shitting on it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Passenger for Brit's third single, Gypsy for Gagas and Legendary Lovers (or spiritual) for Katy's. Those + new releases means early 2014 has the potential to annihilate wigs

Matt_

Timber is #1 on iTunes lol

Also how many of you are still not on the TVD watching party? It's time to give in

YASSS
Kesha coming to slay
#justiceforwarrior #justicefordieyoung

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Passenger for Brit's third single, Gypsy for Gagas and Legendary Lovers (or spiritual) for Katy's. Those + new releases means early 2014 has the potential to annihilate wigs

Oh, I kind of hope Alien is the third single from BJ. But I think most people would just hear the auto tune in the chorus and not realise that it's deliberate.

royalan

Prism may not be the best Pop album of the year, but its only real crime is that it gets boring.

But that's better than BJ, which is just all-around a shit album. Hell, half of those tracks don't even sound FINISHED (Alien and Passenger, I'm looking at you).

BJ is offensively awful, and I agree that this will be her last album for a long time because she's wasting all of her artist capital on it. The goodwill is officially spent. Nobody will buy anything with Britney Spears' name on it after this era.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
YASSS
Kesha coming to slay
#justiceforwarrior #justicefordieyoung

i converted my housemates last night. i played it while i was cooking and they were whistling it all night.

#scalpsforthescalpqueenke$ha
#justiceforwarrior

[edit] because apparently some people need a reality check

NETQ7hu.png

U9ObPFd.png

royalan

[edit] because apparently some people need a reality check

NETQ7hu.png

U9ObPFd.png

Oh of course.

Let's see where BJ is when she gets to 12 reviews, though.

Also, LOL at you continuing to ignore the fact that the good will surrounding an artist often affects the perception of their work.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh of course.

Let's see where BJ is when she gets to 12 reviews, though.

Also, LOL at you continuing to ignore the fact that the good will surrounding an artist often affects the perception of their work.

not you continuing to act as though every single score on metacritic is inaccurate in a way that curiously always benefits your fave's dreary career though

i agrih that BJ won't stay at that score

royalan

not you continuing to act as though every single score on metacritic is inaccurate in a way that curiously always benefits your fave's dreary career though

i agrih that BJ won't stay at that score

Lotus isn't Christina's best album but, fuck, at least she was present for its production.

Half of the tracks on BJ sound like Britney showed up, let out one long note into the mic, and Will.I.Am used studio magic to weave that note into words and phrases. She's barely in half of the songs outside a sentence or two, and even simple notes/phrases that even Britney should have been able to sing have been pitch corrected to heaven and back. Most offensive, though, is the idea that this album is "personal" despite the fact that it doesn't really tell us shit about Britney's life or where she is now.

I've never been a passenger tho... Bitch, you've been a passenger in your own damn life for the last 7 years.

Mau ®

The breakdown in "Now that I found you" (Britney Jean) is almost an exact ripoff of Avicii's "Wake Me Up".

IIRC Avicii sued Leona for stealing the penguin sample. Britney's Team best get ready.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Prism may not be the best Pop album of the year, but its only real crime is that it gets boring.

But that's better than BJ, which is just all-around a shit album. Hell, half of those tracks don't even sound FINISHED (Alien and Passenger, I'm looking at you).

BJ is offensively awful, and I agree that this will be her last album for a long time because she's wasting all of her artist capital on it. The goodwill is officially spent. Nobody will buy anything with Britney Spears' name on it after this era.
Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom