• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

I feel like women should get away with being nude or bare more so than men. Women around the world have spent countless years being oppressed under patriarchy, and have been deemed lascivious at the slightest sight of skin. We should let women have this one, in my humble opinion.

um, sis...

iswX3LqeQwILl.gif

Bladenic

I watched S1 and S2 of TVD, and I was blown away. Such a good show. I also watched S1 of Arrow due to Bladenic's avatar, and I was very pleased. I can't wait to get Netflix again to watch the other seasons of these amazing shows.

Manu, his power. I'm glad more people are watching Arrow. Season 2 has been blowing S1 away. And I can't wait for you to see S3 of TVD.

KaterinaPetrova.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not Matt declaring himself bi and then posting a Sound of Music gif.

The transparency.
RRBwKmq.gif

It's the first thing that comes to mind when I say the word frolick. Julie Andrews and her timeless classic
that I've never actually seen all the way through

botty

Banned
Ok, so I might have some Xtina tea...

Earlier this year, there was news of Phines West (an RCA producer) getting in the studio with Xtina and Sia for new music. He made a tweet about it, and then everyone started tweeting him about it. I think he ended up deleting his comment and then went silent...until now.

Me and a few other Xtina stans got a RT from him. Those tweets were from back in April, though. Seems like something might be happening again...👀

https://twitter.com/Phineswest

ibtsLOzst5Ip4d.gif

royalan

Ok, so I might have some Xtina tea...

Earlier this year, there was news of Phines West (an RCA producer) getting in the studio with Xtina and Sia for new music. He made a tweet about it, and then everyone started tweeting him about it. I think he ended up deleting his comment and then went silent...until now.

Me and a few other Xtina stans got a RT from him. Those tweets were from back in April, though. Seems like something might be happening again...👀

https://twitter.com/Phineswest

ibtsLOzst5Ip4d.gif

OMG GET THAT TEA SIS!!!! <3<3<3

If he's retweeting all these Xtina tweets from way back in April, I think that's confirmation that Christina has been working on new music all this time. Which makes sense, of course, considering these random tracks that keep popping up.

It also pretty much confirms that we'll be getting a new album next year. *.*

Let me do some digging on this Phines West...

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Lotus isn't Christina's best album but, fuck, at least she was present for its production.

Half of the tracks on BJ sound like Britney showed up, let out one long note into the mic, and Will.I.Am used studio magic to weave that note into words and phrases. She's barely in half of the songs outside a sentence or two, and even simple notes/phrases that even Britney should have been able to sing have been pitch corrected to heaven and back. Most offensive, though, is the idea that this album is "personal" despite the fact that it doesn't really tell us shit about Britney's life or where she is now.

I've never been a passenger tho... Bitch, you've been a passenger in your own damn life for the last 7 years.
Or hired someone else to come to the studio to sing the rest because Brit is so out of it that she can't tell the difference. She's a fucking hack.

The sad thing is that I didn't make that up.

RubyFaith

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

I discovered the TRUTH behind the rachetry that took place not too long ago lead by the convict "Sharkeisha" due to the Britney stan spouting her cancerous nonsensical hate about Gaga just WEEKS BEFORE it happened.

&#8207;@ltsBritneyJean 8 Nov
I really hope Gaga's space helmet cracks open when she goes to outer space.

A bitch called karma.

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

Kyon

Banned
iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

I discovered the TRUTH behind the rachetry that took place not too long ago lead by the convict "Sharkeisha" due to the Britney stan spouting her cancerous nonsensical hate about Gaga just WEEKS BEFORE it happened.

A bitch called karma.

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

What in gods fucking name are you talking about?

royalan

Speaking of Christina, she will be performing for Jay Leno's Thanksgiving special, airing tonight. It has already been recorded.

0VOCNpk.jpg

Flawless.

She performed her song "Candyman"...

...Mumei, no...just...don't. ;_____;

I hope she lip-syncs that E5

Bladenic

Speaking of Christina, she will be performing for Jay Leno's Thanksgiving special, airing tonight. It has already been recorded.

0VOCNpk.jpg

Flawless.

She performed her song "Candyman"...

...Mumei, no...just...don't. ;_____;

I hope she lip-syncs that E5

My favorite song of hers! And she looks amazing.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Because Candyman is pop perfection and probably THE best song Linda Perry ever produced?

I just thought it was quite random
A quick check of her production history determines your statement is a massive lie though.
Beautiful and Gwen Stefani's flawless What You Waiting For stomp all over it tbh

RubyFaith

What in gods fucking name are you talking about?

It may take some time for you to put the pieces together but the answer is quite simple here (the butterfly effect) and here (the path that lead to her fate). This is no shade at Britney herself whatsoever. Just that the girl's hate, who puts herself on par with Queen Rih (which is an INSULT) is not tolerated.

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I just thought it was quite random
A quick check of her production history determines your statement is a massive lie though.
Beautiful and Gwen Stefani's flawless What You Waiting For stomp all over it tbh
Wait, what you waiting for is by the same producer as candyman?

Yeah even if I likes Xtina I couldn't say that candymans better with a straight face

Yado

It may take some time for you to put the pieces together but the answer is quite simple here (the butterfly effect) and here (the path that lead to her fate). This is no shade at Britney herself whatsoever. Just that the girl's hate, who puts herself on par with Queen Rih (which is an INSULT) is not tolerated.

That seems like a joke twitter account.

royalan

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

Wait.

I'm so lost right now.

...Are you Sharkeisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom