• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thirst+cat+is+thirsty..+Your+beautiful+-_dc8b28_4125623.gif

CRS

But turkey has no versatility. Shit, Justin Timberlake has more range than that ugly ass bird.

Chicken >>>>>>>>

Styles

Turkey is local, none eats nor do they celebrate that local flop outside of NA and a few other outliers. Chicken on the other hand is a global icon. For once, I can say that I stan for something that is NOT local.

ioO0dX8bulpks.gif

Stefan™;91603708 said:
Turkey is local, none eats nor do they celebrate that local flop outside of NA and a few other outliers. Chicken on the other hand is a global icon. For once, I can say that I stan for something that is NOT local.

ioO0dX8bulpks.gif

Screaming a bit at this whole post.

Just wait until Christmas when we're all dragging each other's favorite carols.

Also, just to get this out of the way, I loathe pumpkin pie.

"I hope O Tannenbaum gets pulled from Kmart loudspeakers faster than you can say "Mariah Carey's Royalties""."

Also, being Australian I've never tried this whole Pumpkin Pie thing. Ha.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i thought i would weigh in on the vicious turkey vs chicken stan war by confirming that turkey is a bland, dry-ass bird with close to zero redeeming culinary qualities. and it's local as girls aloud.

iIFVHQnycr0Xn.gif

Hello Mau. I hear you're straight? You should talk to me more. We could be the Romeo and Juliet of PopGAF or GAFPop, whatever it is now. I like the way you look.

Happy thanksgiving y'all

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
speaking of iconic older women, if you haven't already seen it you all need to hunt down emma thompson on last week's graham norton. i want to marry her.

She was making me howl so much. I've not really seen her in much
other than in nanny mcphee :rip
but I want to watch her films. Got any recommendations?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She was making me howl so much. I've not really seen her in much
other than in nanny mcphee :rip
but I want to watch her films. Got any recommendations?

lol actually i haven't seen her in much either. i like reading her interviews tho. her version of sense and sensibility is supposed to be very good.

also, the shade writes itself:

BaKBt71CYAESNw_.jpg:large

Nemesis_

lol actually i haven't seen her in much either. i like reading her interviews tho. her version of sense and sensibility is supposed to be very good.

I honestly don't know who this is.

The only barista I know is Royalan and even then I doubt she works at Starbucks
oriswhite

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Seeing Jakey in my Twitter timeline due to the good sis godelsmetric makes my heart flutter.

I want to stan, but I've been burned by the good sis Touchdown, so I'm not sure what to do...

In other news, popgaf impact is real and I'm officially hooked on The Vampire Diaries. I even talked my brother into watching it. I'm watching s1 and s2 simultaneously.
No lies spotted.

I watched S1 and S2 of TVD, and I was blown away. Such a good show. I also watched S1 of Arrow due to Bladenic's avatar, and I was very pleased. I can't wait to get Netflix again to watch the other seasons of these amazing shows.

Turkey only has one hit a year. But you better believe everyone stans for it on that day.
So, just like Mariah. Got it.

#BuyWrappedInRed

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

alkvhfalvkcf weiaf
Gareth won. Poor boy.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Duck shits on your poultry faves from a great height...literally.

I agree tbh, ducks are clearly the queens of the poultry kingdom

I'm surprised you aren't a bigger fan of goose,tho, given how much you enjoy the sounds they make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom