• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Which male celebrity D did our little pop ho write about this time? I haven't heard the song yet.

i3mcUbEQO4nTg.gif

Well, if you're that curious..

Jake Gyllenhaal
State of Grace
Red
Treacherous
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well
I Almost Do
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Sad Beautiful Tragic
Begin Again

Joe Jonas
Holy Ground

Conor Kennedy
Everything Has Changed

jhyWLmyAbw08F.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i35yZifueeYpv.gif

Well there goes the only reason to watch this garbage.

I'm guessing it will be same love then? Didn't Macklemore just do a group performance of it at another awards ceremony?
edit; Bernice is damn flawless
plStraF.gif

eWyxEkC.gif

fwAsint.gif

2014 is off to a good start with music. Sweden stays bringing the goods:

I Break Horses
'Chiaroscuro'

Max Elto 'Taped Rai EP'

also, POPGAF is an attractive bunch
ibkTiW6gpqcxMz.gif

You are right. Sweden has really been dominating early. This girl is another one who I'm going to have to keep my eyes on. I have a good feeling about her. Link to her new song is in the picture.

Edit: But wait at this other bop I just ran into at the same time.

MEG MAC - Every Lie
Mizan- Anxious

Not really all that much pop, but different and cool all at the same time. Definitely keeping eyes open for 2014.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My fave for ROTY is Radioactive, but even though I don't like Royals I wouldnt be pressed if it won. Get Lucky or Blurred lines on the other hand...

9821_10152240611648706_328374916_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/TheNewHot899

TORONTO – An Ottawa radio station is enacting a ban on pop star Justin Bieber’s music, in an effort to send him a message to ‘get help,’ following his Thursday arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence, drag racing and driving with an expired license.

The New Hot 89.9 FM Program Director Josie Geuer said the campaign—dubbed #HotBansBieber—started Thursday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. local time.

In the station’s 11 years on air, they’ve only banned music from one other pop star: singer Chris Brown. That ban didn’t have a formal campaign, but was enacted in 2009 after Brown was charged with felony assault and making criminal threats against then-girlfriend Rihanna. A photo of Rihanna’s bruised face was posted online and played a part in public appearance and concert cancellations.
http://globalnews.ca/news/1105533/j...-ottawa-radio-station-until-he-goes-to-rehab/

mimi-shade-gif-1.gif

royalan

Blurred Lines needs two win.

It's only the biggest song on the planet in the history of ever...literally

And it's catchy, to boot.

Trigger

why? Even doe Beaver's embroiled in his latest self-inflicted tribulation... Austin Mahone is NEVER happening. The 'teen pop sensation' book is closing.

Austin Mahone stays being a bukkake boy for numerous record producers/execs in the hopes he'll make it. Someday.

I agree. lol, I don't really see Austin ever taking off. I just imagine Mahone happy to see his rival flopping.

royalan

Former FCC Chairman Admits Janet Was Treated Unfairly

The pieces are falling into place.

#JusticeforJanet #J8netWorldDomination2014

He better clear Janet, her good name.

Expose the trash.
bcEDerz.png

A-FUCKING-MEN

The way Janet was treated in the aftermath of Nipplegate was fucking shameful. We as a society should have been ASHAMED of ourselves. I thought this even then, and I was a fucking high school freshman.

But the way Justin was let off SCOTT FREE was even worse.

I have tipped my hat to Janet ever day since then. Because through it all she REMAINED a flawless #BadBitch. Our faves could only hope to aspire to Janet's level.

A-FUCKING-MEN

The way Janet was treated in the aftermath of Nipplegate was fucking shameful. We as a society should have been ASHAMED of ourselves. I thought this even then, and I was a fucking high school freshman.

But the way Justin was let off SCOTT FREE was even worse.

I have tipped my hat to Janet ever day since then. Because through it all she REMAINED a flawless #BadBitch. Our faves could only hope to aspire to Janet's level.

^ Not to mention how JT left her out to dry. He said not one word at all didn't come to her defense or anything. I saw him differently after that.

A an actual source would be better but I remember that year well and he was out of the public eye for a bit. I remember Jamie Foxx calling him out.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
why cant she just perform State of Grace why do the Swifties like All Too Well so much
I like it too but lbr there are better songs on the album

ib2qOSWOwZYotj.gif

Matt_

Problem should have smashed tbh, best song on ha album

Matt_

Bye you will NOT pay Saturday Night this dust

image.gif

I got your name
Hanging from my chain…
Don’t you wanna claim
My body like a vandal?
You got the cure
Underneath your shirt…
Don’t you wana save this
Dirty little damsel?
Got my mink coat falling on the
Motel floor… you’re on the bed
Wolf whistling louder louder
Your lips smudging all my
Make up… kicking both my heels off
Come and pin me down

Not to mention that infectious beat. Any other suggestion is immediately rendered void because of it

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
image.gif

I got your name
Hanging from my chain…
Don’t you wanna claim
My body like a vandal?
You got the cure
Underneath your shirt…
Don’t you wana save this
Dirty little damsel?
Got my mink coat falling on the
Motel floor… you’re on the bed
Wolf whistling louder louder
Your lips smudging all my
Make up… kicking both my heels off
Come and pin me down

Not to mention that infectious beat. Any other suggestion is immediately rendered void because of it
The beat is everything, true, but the lyrics to Saturday Night ;___;

I got ALL my life last night. The club played 1 Thing, Work (Freemason edit), Crazy in Love, Timber, Bugaboo, Rude Boy, I'm a Slave 4 U...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I love the verses but hate the chorus.

i3IsRV5LgglV9.gif
Hmm

I don't like the middle 8 in I Believe In You but the rest of the song is basically perfect

Into The Blue has been on constant loop in my headphones for like three days, it's basically perfect imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom