• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. who cares, doe?

ibkTiW6gpqcxMz.gif

Good point.
ibkTiW6gpqcxMz.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
...WHY do you keep trying it with this "crtically acclaimed Vegas spectacular" mess, sis? The show has high production values but Britney herself is getting PANNED. lol
And yet the show is still getting good reviews

Godney's legendary power tbqh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Too bad her legendary power couldn't keep her album Britney Jean from being a flop.
Isn't it basically a prerequisite of being a legend that you can't chart for shit, have no relevance, and that your day job involves very little physical exercise? That's what I've learned from the Features.
LOL - and it's BARELY getting those.

Honestly, Britney's Vegas show looks like a Kylie tour without all of Kylie's energy.
Saying it looks like an amazing show isn't helping your argument sis

Speaking of Kylie I agreed with my lezzie housemate that we're going to see Aphrodylie on her next tour and I am pumpedT
this fake Britney stanning to spite Roy was never cute, tbqh.
Ummmt, rude tbqh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can we please all take a moment from this Britney stanning to acknowledge that Titanium is a true modern-day pop classic that any of our faves would been blessed to have penned or performed?

Sia, her legendary power

Majmun

So, Rihanna is in the studio with Darkchild?

Darkchild productions are usually great. Jay-Z is not playing around for Rih's next era. Can't wait to hear it.

edit-

and new WW chart

jbl00arWwU6jYT.png

Not Bey getting dethroned by that fossil. Oh well, it had to happen eventually.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope no one seriously compares Bieber's recent actions to Britney's break down. That huffpo article did not lie and Britney's life falling apart around her shouldn't be compared to Bieber acting out and trying to shed his 'good boy' image.

jueyT a second, those Katy B songs are not repulsive.

I need to make a call.

I wasn't to in to her last album, but her recent EP and everything we've heard from Little Red has been flaw free.

Yado

Overrated isn't synonymous with bad I just feel she is used too much for songwriting. She's good at what she does but not the best out there.
I just think it would be nice to shake things up with other songwriters.

I think the GP's opinion of Sia is pretty fair.

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

3phemeral

The chances are high nothing confirmed yet. I am hoping Interscope stops her lol.

If there's there's one song that will absolutely destroy any chance ARTPOP has, it's that one. Even I was turned off by all of her Dope performances, the Youtube one being the utmost cringeworthy. I can't imagine anyone enjoying a performance of her essentially just breaking down into some pit of despair - that's a moment you share on stage in a concert to break up long-duration dance segments.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of this era at all. Technically, it's already done with.

iNN79FYWA4GPl.gif

What a shame.

If there's there's one song that will absolutely destroy any chance ARTPOP has, it's that one. Even I was turned off by all of her Dope performances, the Youtube one being the utmost cringeworthy. I can't imagine anyone enjoying a performance of her essentially just breaking down into some pit of despair - that's a moment you share on stage in a concert to break up long-duration dance segments.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of this era at all. Technically, it's already done with.

iNN79FYWA4GPl.gif

What a shame.

Precisely. She has screwed up the era so much with her messy decision making.
She shouldn't release Act II if she really plans on doing so because we're just about over this era already.

3phemeral

I would have said Sexxx Dreams, but the album version is just messy and the lyrics on that bridge are just o_O. There were some minor tweaks that needed to be done for the iTunes tracks, but by and large the iTunes festival renditions were perfectly condensed radio-format type of cuts. I really think MANiCURE would be the best choice - she just has to revert the "cuz I'm the...chick who's" "you're the, the medicine." I wouldn't hate G.U.Y. as a single, though. I really don't get the love for Gypsy, but it does seem like a more radio-friendly version of what you'd expect on BTW.

xaosslug

Austin Mahone is very pleased right now.

why? Even doe Beaver's embroiled in his latest self-inflicted tribulation... Austin Mahone is NEVER happening. The 'teen pop sensation' book is closing.

Austin Mahone stays being a bukkake boy for numerous record producers/execs in the hopes he'll make it. Someday.

Mau ®

I even RIHmember that one time when I dreamed I was BFF's with Bieber and we hosted a big ass party at a mansion and we all swam in a pool full of Gaga's FAME perfume.

We then hosted an orgy of only asian chicks. It was fun.

Fey

Banned
Gerrick D. Kennedy ‏@GerrickKennedy 24m

FYI #Madonna is performing with @macklemore @RyanLewis @marylambertsing for those curious #GRAMMYs

i35yZifueeYpv.gif

Well there goes the only reason to watch this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom