• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

The trendsetting Queen, Kelis, is releasing her lead single from upcoming trensetting album FOOD.

Make sure to perch for it and the trends your faves will take from it. Especially Rihanna *.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;98421959 said:
The trendsetting Queen, Kelis, is releasing her lead single from upcoming trensetting album FOOD.

Make sure to perch for it and the trends your faves will take from it. Especially Rihanna *.*

oop

let me be perchedT

Nemesis_

omg LANA DEL REY - Once Upon A Dream leaked in full!

iblhDSjxCARQ2i.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;98423414 said:
So it appears "It should be easy" (featuring i.am.shit) is the next single from Britney Jean.

RIP.

the era is already dead i'm not going to pretend like a difference choice could save it

it should be alien though

image.gif

I got your name
Hanging from my chain…
Don’t you wanna claim
My body like a vandal?
You got the cure
Underneath your shirt…
Don’t you wana save this
Dirty little damsel?
Got my mink coat falling on the
Motel floor… you’re on the bed
Wolf whistling louder louder
Your lips smudging all my
Make up… kicking both my heels off
Come and pin me down

Not to mention that infectious beat. Any other suggestion is immediately rendered void because of it

Flawless song. It's one of her best. Also, she's coming with Trouble soon!

http://instagram.com/p/jl--bWwjch/

SaintZ

tumblr_mzxcg9zcwL1qzy7u8o1_500.jpg

So Lana is going to the Grammys after all? I guess I'll have to watch it now. Juanes better worship ha and asks for a collab tbh.

lanapondersdau4c.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;98430365 said:
Apparently Grimes did a song for Rih's new album.

Not sure how THAT would work tho.
She stans pop hard tho so maybe she's written a more conventional poppy song

Or Rih's producers are chasing that grown up BEYONCÉ sound

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;98430365 said:
Apparently Grimes did a song for Rih's new album.

Not sure how THAT would work tho.

Is Rihanna's indie/alt era coming?

Produced by Grimes.
Written by Lorde.
Feat. Lana Del Rey

OMG

Majmun

I like Grimes...but that foto. Did Rih pick her up from a dumpster or what. She does not look good or healthy even.

Rih looks great, as usual.

Katy looks worse than Grimes.

Mau ®;98421959 said:

...people stan for Kelis?

Majmun

Flesh Tone is amazing. Still is. Can't wait for Food.

image.php

Wait, thats's Sansasus? I thought it was Scarlet Johansson at first. That's a really good picture of her.

Damn, I need to catch up on the new GoT media. But I don't want to spoil myself, even having read all of the books and all. I want to go in new. New season is only 2.5 months away *.*

Flesh Tone is amazing. Still is. Can't wait for Food.

image.php

Wait, thats's Sansasus? I thought it was Scarlet Johansson at first. That's a really good picture of her.

Damn, I need to catch up on the new GoT media. But I don't want to spoil myself, even having read all of the books and all. I want to go in new. New season is only 2.5 months away *.*

It's going to be flaw-free *.*

Majmun

I'd rather have a new book tbh. I'm waiting FOREVER. But the show is great, nontheless. It's keeing my GoT thirst a bit in check.

I also tried to play that game. But it was horrible

When does Kelly Rowland's new single drop. It's been half a year since her last one. Oh wait who the fuck cares?

Perry hasn't been looking as good since she started getting fucked by that skeez Mayer. What an awful couple.

I hope she looks back at that music video they made with shame.

It's odd how Katy's attractiveness has faded so quickly
She looks the same. Which is to say that she looks like what your average girl would look like under ten pounds of makeup and the guidance of a team of stylists and menders.

Once her only above average asset(s) start to sag, she's done for. Even Taylor Swift will have a longer shelf life.

Yado

She looks the same. Which is to say that she looks like what your average girl would look like under ten pounds of makeup and the guidance of a team of stylists and menders.

Once her only above average asset(s) start to sag, she's done for. Even Taylor Swift will have a longer shelf life.

She's looked dull and lifeless to me for a while now but I suppose the mall goth look is intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom