• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

BLW2mPz.gif

Coming for Becky-G levels of slayage.

id1kHsGx8afA6.gif

royalan

I guess GUY is filming at a castle, not NYC like previously was thought. Don't want to say anymore than that and give it away, but she probably won't be leaving the country. Most likely a long video based on how long they are shooting for.

Filmed at a castle, eh?

SHE BETTER SERVE GAME OF THRONES CERSI REALNESS. YAAAAASSSSS

I wonder if Gypsy will ever get the time of day though. ARTPOP has so much epic music video potential that I wished every song got its own clip.

And I guess this means DWUW isn't getting a video afterall? Worst second single ever. lol

(Kind of hilarious that she scrapped two whole music videos already this era)

Nemesis_

The idea of BEYONCE being a visual album was pretty much what I was hoping ARTPOP would be when it came down to it. But so far things have fallen incredibly short.

Perched for GUY.

I guess GUY is filming at a castle, not NYC like previously was thought. Don't want to say anymore than that and give it away, but she probably won't be leaving the country. Most likely a long video based on how long they are shooting for.

Castle gives me Paparazzi mansion ideas tbh, lemme get a lil hype

The idea of BEYONCE being a visual album was pretty much what I was hoping ARTPOP would be when it came down to it. But so far things have fallen incredibly short.

Perched for GUY.

ARTPOP visual album could've been excellent, with the videos distributed through the app instead of a novelty gif maker.

G.U.Y is the best song on Artpop, so I'm happy this gets a video/single release. Wonder if it'll do well though.

I've recently come to appreciate the album a bit better. The only song I truly don't like is Dope. It's just awful. But even Gypsy, a typical "arena anthem" song of hers (which I typically don't like), is awesome. The build up to the chorus and chorus are epic.

The instrumentals that were released recently are also awesome. G.U.Y. and MJH's instrumentals are godly.

P.S.: Little Red slays.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
G.U.Y. is good

it's one of the small number of tracks on artpop that sounds finished which is automatic brownie points

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If she's shooting GUY does that mean DWUW is done and dead? I know the video wouldnt be able to salvage any chart success at this point but I hope we get to see one at some stage, even if it is a year late like Pour it Up was.

Either way I am here for GUY being the next single, one of my favourites from the album

This remix is getting more airplay than the actual song, it seems like, I love it.

Katy B - Crying For No Reason (MORRI$ REMIX)

Oooh I like this, not sure it would be able to replace the flawless original though

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

(Click image to listen on Spotify)

I'm slayed. The whole album is full of bops. How did I missed this before?

royalan

Lotus Intro (To Slaying)

Army of Jesus

Red Hot Kinda God

Let There Be Snatched Wigs

(Slay) Your Body

Slay For Me

Blank Slay

Cease Slaying (lol no)

Best of God

>>>>>>>Britney Jean

Britney Jean has no redeeming qualities as an album outside of Work Bitch.

Truly a disgrace to her legacy.
In the minds of 95% of the world's population, she's been an ambulatory vegetable for the past ten years.

If she had a legacy, it was already thoroughly trampled, burned, urinated on, and raped by R. Kelly years before the first vocal on Brit-heejun was fed into I Am T.Pain 2.0 for pitch correction.

e7T9T.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
In the minds of 95% of the world's population, she's been an ambulatory vegetable for the past ten years.

If she had a legacy, it was already thoroughly trampled, burned, urinated on, and raped by R. Kelly years before the first vocal on Brit-heejun was fed into I Am T.Pain 2.0 for pitch correction.

e7T9T.gif

Except that she was responsible for one of the best pop albums of the new millenium less than 10 years ago~

Aguila

#ICONIC

e7T9T.gif

Oop. This will surely summon the good sis Kyon.

Icicle

V72SjCW.jpg

Happy 28th Birthday, Control!

Will your faves' albums be celebrated ~30 years from now?
Are they even celebrated now?
I think noT.

Touchdown

Banned
I'd ask who else besides you is anticipating The Art of Letting Go (of Relevance), but I suppose you will have a impact on her sales if every person you pretend to be buys a copy.

You're still on that? Damn that thirst went deep. LMAO

Although maybe that was my goal. ;)

ibvan8qpbc1lzcmvla0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'd ask who else besides you is anticipating The Art of Letting Go (of Relevance), but I suppose you will have a impact on her sales if every person you pretend to be buys a copy.

iQIPp9Aldh3Km.gif

====

in other news

HIDE YOUR FAVES HIDE YOUR WIGS

aVWhXZM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom