• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I'd ask who else besides you is anticipating The Art of Letting Go (of Relevance), but I suppose you will have a impact on her sales if every person you pretend to be buys a copy.

OMG

uf4rgmn.gif

I'd ask who else besides you is anticipating The Art of Letting Go (of Relevance), but I suppose you will have an impact on her sales if every person you pretend to be buys a copy.

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

;________;

SLLLLLLLLAY! Not Katy Besus getting a better score than Unapologetic tho Baaawwwhhhhaaa

Also thanks for the B-Day wishes guys.. It was sticky and sweet.

I'm talking about cake of course lol

royalan

I'm sad Miley's Unplugged got such low ratings. It was a really well put-together show, Miley was very entertaining, and Unplugged is really the exact type of music-related thing MTV needs to be doing more often.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm sad Miley's Unplugged got such low ratings. It was a really well put-together show, Miley was very entertaining, and Unplugged is really the exact type of music-related thing MTV needs to be doing more often.

Proof positive that people are tiring of her and her schtick. She needs to learn how to reinvent herself a la Rihanna, or she's going to find herself in a Gaga-like situation.

DMeisterJ

Banned
As I accurately predicted during the VMAs, everyone would tire of her, Bangerz wouldn't do amazingly well, and people would be tired of her sooner rather than later. Looks like I was right. Now she has to work on making sure her next era doesn't end up like this era (lacking everything aside from shock factor)

Trigger

I'd ask who else besides you is anticipating The Art of Letting Go (of Relevance), but I suppose you will have an impact on her sales if every person you pretend to be buys a copy.

helP

ig4OigtTr2lKY.gif

I agree wih the bolded. There are quite a few pop and non-pop artists I'd love to see do Unplugged shows.

And it'd be nice if MTV was about music again.

rude :-X

Let's restrict the personal "moments" to ogling at each other's beautiful faces (and bodies, if soul-sis ever decides to be generous meoW...)

Gimmicks die quick. Miley's whole era was a huge gimmick. I hope she comes back better than this. I was so hype for her return but I wasn't ready for this and neither was America. She turned me off for a while so I'll forgive ha next time when she comes correct, if, this year.

Edit. Despite her era being lackluster in the quality and production side of things... I love that I can always rely on my favorite Dj/producers to switch things up .. So one good remixed bop did come out of it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIb1yahH78&feature=youtube_gdata_player

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
As I accurately predicted during the VMAs, everyone would tire of her, Bangerz wouldn't do amazingly well, and people would be tired of her sooner rather than later. Looks like I was right. Now she has to work on making sure her next era doesn't end up like this era (lacking everything aside from shock factor)
What a perfect summary of the GP's reaction to ARTPOP

Bladenic

Miley was on Leno last week, and he asked about the tongue. She once again said it was like a nervous response to being photographed. Which is kind of bullshit, considering she never did it before this era, and she does it everywhere, not just for pics.

Kyon

Banned
Welcome back.

Wonder how long this will last
iEqPsKVJL8XG6.gif

Are you speaking of HasBeyn ha era? We all know that ended on the day of release. Poor MAGGOTS have NOTHING to look forward to. Congrats on the album sales receipts tho. I suppose that should be applauded. Altho if the album was released like any other it would've been a bigger failure than Mentally Deficit Jean. Keep it all the way the fuck cute your era is over.

It's good to know Trash Beyn finally joined the rest of the crew in being PRODUCTIVE. It's just too bad an era with such potential had to be cut short.

The album is so AVERAGE. The surprise factor made people think it's greater than it is I suppose.

royalan

Are you speaking of HasBeyn ha era? We all know that ended on the day of release. Poor MAGGOTS have NOTHING to look forward to. Congrats on the album sales receipts tho. I suppose that should be applauded. Altho if the album was released like any other it would've been a bigger failure than Mentally Deficit Jean. Keep it all the way the fuck cute your era is over.

It's good to know Trash Beyn finally joined the rest of the crew in being PRODUCTIVE. It's just too bad an era with such potential had to be cut short.

The album is so AVERAGE. The surprise factor made people think it's greater than it is I suppose.

iBpwzFIcPkjbz.gif

Sis, you've been missed.

Britney Jean is an amazing album.

Touchdown

Banned

Sis came in like a wrecking ball. Spill it.
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

And so it begins.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think Roy must have missed out an appropriate suffix and derogatory adjective from his sentence. It's the only explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom