• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished listening to Little Red and it is flawless.

!!!!!

UgZmE4M.png

Fey

Banned
Little Red was nice.
keylady.png

I think my favourites are 5AM, CFNR, I Like You, and Emotions.
keylady.png

The stretch of songs of songs after I Like You and before Sapphire Blue, though.
f1crapji0.gif

Little Red was nice.
keylady.png

I think my favourites are 5AM, CFNR, I Like You, and Emotions.
keylady.png

The stretch of songs of songs after I Like You and before Sapphire Blue, though.
f1crapji0.gif

But Tumbling Down and Everything are flawless
f1crapji0.gif
I won't defend the other two songs, though.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Y'all are testing my restraint

The consistent quality is just insane. I was shocked there were only two flop tracks, even albums I love have more than that.

Imma need 320kpbs to leak now, though. Sapphire Blue will be BLISS in that quality.

Mau ®

Turns out Bruno's HT viewership was higher than both Bey AND Madonna.

Good luck getting a pop girl to headline the HT again for a while kiiiiii

royalan

Mau ®;99485903 said:
Turns out Bruno's HT viewership was higher than both Bey AND Madonna.

Good luck getting a pop girl to headline the HT again for a while kiiiiii

Just reinforcing the boys club that is the Super Bowl.

Bladenic

I take back what I said. Crying Because I'm Jesus is the best pop song of 2014 so far. Listened to it in the car with the bass all the way up, when the beat dropped. What is air?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna would get a higher number. They haven't gotten a RELEVANT GLOBAL female to do it yet. They got a local act last year, and a nationwide act this year, but not yet someone who would have the WORLD on the edge of their seat as they sat through WW smash after WW smash.

Mau ®

Rihanna would get a higher number. They haven't gotten a RELEVANT GLOBAL female to do it yet. They got a local act last year, and a nationwide act this year, but not yet someone who would have the WORLD on the edge of their seat as they sat through WW smash after WW smash.

Plus the straight males are here for Rihanna. Pretty much all demos are here for her. She's UNIVERSAL!

Bladenic

Bruno is global though.

Aguila

#ICONIC
alarm-0038.gif

There is a high chance that Lana is working with Giorgio Moroder for ULTRAVIOLENCE.
Hew is Giorgio Morodor? Don't ask me tbh, but according to wiki he's an italian producer/pioneer of disco or something.

Lana's dark disco dance hit is coming
weee.gif

(She is also working with Dan Auerbach from the Black Keys)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
alarm-0038.gif

There is a high chance that Lana is working with Giorgio Moroder for ULTRAVIOLENCE.
Hew is Giorgio Morodor? Don't ask me tbh, but according to wiki he's an italian producer/pioneer of disco or something.

weee.gif

OMG
YAAAS-1.gif

Majmun

Relevant GLOBAL acts?

Diomonds Tour
The tour grossed $137,982,530

Mrs Carter Tour
The tour grossed $188.6 million. This made The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour the highest grossing female tour of 2013

Unapologetic
3.3 million sold in one year and three months

BEYONCÉ
3 million sold in two months

Let's noT
ibotEAEo1BpThh.gif

Trigger

Mau ®;99487982 said:
OMG SISTREN!!

It appears THE LORD is COMING with new material soon. HIDE YOUR FAVES.

https://twitter.com/Scoopla/status/430438549003833344

alarm-0038.gif

weee.gif

ibeJmzJbI2RV0n.gif

I'm here for all of this tbh.

Why does a global act matter when it's a concert for American Football? Don't nobody give a shit about that outside our borders honey.

Rihanna would be a fine choice if only for her breadth of material, though she's s shite performer. She'd still be more exciting than say an Usher, Jay-Z or Coldplay type though. Shakira, Gaga or Pink would KILL IT.

Sai-kun

Banned
Katy B's second album is pretty good but totally drops off a cliff after Everything. Tops jams: Aaliyah, All My Lovin', Next Thing, 5AM

As expected, Becky G.'s latest is utterly forgettable. I feel like I've heard 75% of these beats before.

My verdict:

9942_ca26.gif

...let me continue to bop to Play and Sapphire Blue tho <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom