• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm @ the lies on this page.
MIA-125x125.jpg

Mau ®

Why does a global act matter when it's a concert for American Football? Don't nobody give a shit about that outside our borders honey.

Wrong. The SuperBowl, while more watched in the US than everywhere else, still get's plenty of viewership action WW.

All my friends hold (late) BBQ parties for the SuperBowl and even some cinemas host SuperBowl showings.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mrs Carter Tour
The tour grossed $188.6 million. This made The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour the highest grossing female tour of 2013

I know we joke a lot about whether or not Pink is a male, but she was able to actually gestate and have a kid. She was the highest grossing tour of 2013.

Keep it comin'
Baby can you dig it
Thought I had to look all over for it
It's not easy but I have to admit
Come on baby
You're my greatest hit

pgoIWHC.gif

End me, Allahnnie.

Nemesis_

Why does a global act matter when it's a concert for American Football? Don't nobody give a shit about that outside our borders honey.

Rihanna would be a fine choice if only for her breadth of material, though she's s shite performer. She'd still be more exciting than say an Usher, Jay-Z or Coldplay type though. Shakira, Gaga or Pink would KILL IT.

Umm everyone watches the half time show, heck some people just watch for the commercials. I can't speak for other countries but it's a semi big deal here (not as big as it is in America but it still has a moderate international following).

Especially the half time show

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I feel a title change is in need to honour the coming of Little Red

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
alarm-0038.gif

There is a high chance that Lana is working with Giorgio Moroder for ULTRAVIOLENCE.
Hew is Giorgio Morodor? Don't ask me tbh, but according to wiki he's an italian producer/pioneer of disco or something.

Lana's dark disco dance hit is coming
weee.gif

(She is also working with Dan Auerbach from the Black Keys)

waiT

she's been reading my posts

also shame on you for not knowing who giorgio moroder is

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Stefan™;99516797 said:
She probably scrapped the whole thing after the Grammys.
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif
I don't even understand why she performed that song at the Grammy's. I love it, and she looked stunning...but that era is done. She needs to play out her tour and move on.

Styles

I don't even understand why she performed that song at the Grammy's. I love it, and she looked stunning...but that era is done. She needs to play out her tour and move on.

She performed it cause her fans requested it. Some were a little bit more delusional and thought it would get the single treatment after the performance. They've only themselves to blame.
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
698295bmking.jpg

All the rising, and then the perilous dip the year Beyonce performed
ahh.gif

If Bruno
ahh.gif
, Madge
ahh.gif
, and the BEP
ahh.gif
could out-draw Bey, Rih definitely could.

ahh.gif
at the lack of power and impact she had.

3phemeral

698295bmking.jpg

All the rising, and then the perilous dip the year Beyonce performed
ahh.gif

If Bruno
ahh.gif
, Madge
ahh.gif
, and the BEP
ahh.gif
could out-draw Bey, Rih definitely could.

ahh.gif
at the lack of power and impact she had.

That said, it really didn't have any impact on Bey's album sales. So other than a popularity contest and, as Roy aptly put, Boy's-Club demographic, seems Bey remains nonplussed.

I guess GUY is filming at a castle, not NYC like previously was thought. Don't want to say anymore than that and give it away, but she probably won't be leaving the country. Most likely a long video based on how long they are shooting for.

So it is GUY?? How sure are we of this?

A very refreshing choice if true. Gaga looking to recollect her dancefloor-pop crown <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom