• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

irKCjH6GQhiSp.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
now listen here you little cunts

i literally have no idea who either of you are and frankly i don't give a single shit considering these shit posts, but let me just make one thing clear to you ageist fucks who think 55 is old and elderly. madonna's pic gave me a semi and you shits should be applauding a woman who is still that strong, fit, confident and is still doing what she loves at fifty fucking five.

considering we live in an ageist and sexist society filled with termites like you who immediately write women off when their age begins to show, of course madonna, cher, and who knows who else is pressured into getting their faces done every other week in order feign the appearance of youthfulness the world desperately wants women to retain throughout their life.

buy mdna and fuck off.

In what realm of existence is 55 not old? You extrapolated a lot of gibberish off a basic fact of life. Fuck off with the Tumblr-esque rage monkey stuff. Nobody in a pop thread hates women.

Unless this is just how this thread fucks around?

Touchdown

Banned

i literally have no idea who either of you are and frankly i don't give a single shit considering these shit posts, but let me just make one thing clear to you ageist fucks who think 55 is old and elderly. madonna's pic gave me a semi and you shits should be applauding a woman who is still that strong, fit, confident and is still doing what she loves at fifty fucking five.

considering we live in an ageist and sexist society filled with termites like you who immediately write women off when their age begins to show, of course madonna, cher, and who knows who else is pressured into getting their faces done every other week in order feign the appearance of youthfulness the world desperately wants women to retain throughout their life.

buy mdna and fuck off.

mimiclapping.gif

buy mdna and fuck off.

In what realm of existence is 55 not old? You extrapolated a lot of gibberish off a basic fact of life. Fuck off with the Tumblr-esque rage monkey stuff. Nobody in a pop thread hates women.

Unless this is just how this thread fucks around?

mLobWnG.gif

buy mdna and fuck off.

DNKDSKSNOSKSDJLSMDOSDBIASLQKSDIOSDJSJDIAKSJSKSHDOSDI

HELP

Aguila

#ICONIC
a12PF.gif
BORN TO DIE IS PLATINUM IN THE US
a12PF.gif

ib23c2ke2dskp5uxbd2.gif

The COCKROACH critics who bashed the Dalai Lana can eat their own shit now.

Her voice is HEAVEN in auditory form and Amurica better STAN.

The Dalai Lana has WITHSTOOD and will slay a lot with ULTRAVIOLENCE.

ircQoGr0RraAJ.gif

Koodo

Banned

buy mdna and fuck off.
Sis.

You need to post this on miiverse.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What is with the awful quality on that Fancy track? I mean even on Iggy's own youtube channel it sounds like it was recorded in a tin can

If you wanna get high with me
I'm in the back doin' crack
Drinkin' vodka Pepsi

Everyone from home says that you're so cool
Come on everybody to the boarding school
Everyone from town says that you're so cool
Come on get down to the boarding school

Lizzy Grant, her autobiographical masterpiece.

Mumei

buy mdna and fuck off.

You had me until here.

t.A.T.u. will be performing at the Olympic's Opening Ceremony

They are performing "Not Gonna Get Us". Performing "All The Things She Said" would be illegal now, no?

Also, there are reports about how Lena was not happy about this:

A mess.

tatubeisbol1vpz39.gif

I hope they lip sync, Yulia's voice isn't as good as it used to be. And Lena needs to hurry her ass up on her solo album, she's been working on material for like 4 years. Though her latest single isn't all that great. Lift Me Up
shakeno.gif

buy mdna and fuck off.

OMG

I so needed this today of all days. Bless you Fey, dear child.

Hi bitches

Kyon

Banned

buy mdna and fuck off.

H

E

L

P

Let me listen to Nadia Oh in Servbot's honor.

Shade
They wanna hate me
Shade
They're tryin' to break me
Shade
They'll never take me down, down, down
Shade
I'm never throwin'
Shade
No I'm not tryin' to
Shade
I'm cool until the club burn up

Shade keeps me cool
So keep on throwin' it

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
What is with the awful quality on that Fancy track? I mean even on Iggy's own youtube channel it sounds like it was recorded in a tin can

Was thinking the exact same thing while listening. At least the song itself is trash, so nothing of value was lost.

Amsterdam is such a good song.

Hot, hot girls
And hot, hot boys
Bright red lights
X-X-X toys
Hot, hot girls
And hot, hot guys
Purple clouds up in the skies
Make it stick
Yeah lick the paper
Amsterdam I'll see you later

When will Mary Jane Holland?

tmarques

buy mdna and fuck off.

I'll let you in a couple of secrets. The first is I'm (still kind of) a Madonna fan. She had me until Hard Candy at least. I even forgave her that album because the tour was ace. What you kids do here these days, I did in the days of Dotmusic - it was fun making fun of Mariah's weight (I guess some things never change) and Janet's nose.

I'm not sure why you thought I was bashing Madonna for her age. I was making fun of whatever she's doing to her face that makes her look like a f*cking wax doll. You don't have to be old to ruin your face with plastic surgery. And only die-hard Madonna fans think she looks "fantastic" or significantly younger than her years. She doesn't. The last time I remember her looking good was in the Hard Candy era but she's gone too far since. She was never a great beauty but she had great bone structure and striking features which are completely gone these days. The Grammys red carpet pictures were painful to look at.

In fact , although I can only speak for myself, I suspect most people aren't making fun of Madonna's age per se. They make fun of the fact that she's desperately trying to compete with the likes of Riahnna (sp) and Miley Cyrus when she has earned the right not to be this desperate. She should be sitting on her f*cking throne and making music that's she's proud of instead of whatever she thinks will connect with teenagers. When was the last time she made something that was worthy of her catalogue of classics? Probably Music (or Hung Up if you're feeling generous).

Back when she released Ray Of Light I remember being excited for her future. I was under the delusion that the older she got the less she'd care about charts and the better her output would be. We all know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom