• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

My fave has released nothing but bops this decade, when will anyone else?

tumblr_mxg4rmXM331qg8jcso2_r1_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
there is only one robyn, the pretender should stick with the name she was forced to take due to being late to the party and her fuming stans should stop with this robyn-erasure

lordt knows robyn's GP support suffers enough already without the #NVAY's thievery making searching for robyn godsson on tumblr literally impossible

Mau ®

there is only one robyn, the pretender should stick with the name she was forced to take due to being late to the party and her fuming stans should stop with this robyn-erasure

lordt knows robyn's GP support suffers enough already without the #NVAY's thievery making searching for robyn godsson on tumblr literally impossible

It's only gonna get worse if the title of her next album is actually Robyn, like it has been rumored.

I am SCREAMING at your post. I actually laughed lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;99967577 said:
It's only gonna get worse if the title of her next album is actually Robyn, like it has been rumored.

I am SCREAMING at your post. I actually laughed lol

i actually can't @ this thievery

#JusticeforRobyn(boththepopstarandher2005smashalbumofthesamename)

This is only her fourth

Triumphant, Beautiful, TAOLG, and now this.
I count Almost Home because it's the best song she's released in years (even if it's just a Diamonds retread).

In any case, "only her fourth" is about four too many. Just retire, siS

and while you're at it, leak those dozens of unreleased studio tracks from 1990-2003, any one of which would almost assuredly destroy anything your decrepit husk can produce today

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;99964841 said:
It's weird Touchdown hasn't posted this but..

Mariah is releasing a new single called Be Mine.

iH8lNa9zxoZm4.gif

I was at work ..YAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! ;ALKDJF;ALKDFJ;ALKFJA;LKFJSDLKJF

She has already made Christmas her holiday. Now she is coming for Valentine's Day?
ed2305b7.png

I'm not really feeling Russian Kiss. Apart from the novelty of it sounding like early 90s rave music, it's pretty stale.

Besides, it's very similar to Lil Louis - French kiss in instruments, tempo and sex-sounds.

Invisible is the better Annie rave song.

Not gonna lie.. Russian Kiss made me hot a bit. That second part was like pheeeew. My brain was sporadic for a second. Don't listen to it at work with a whole bunch of hot guys walking around your desk.... Loooorrrdddd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom