• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
pQtmIaH.jpg

tumblr_my8stfsNd81qk08n1o3_250.gif

A Your Body Mess

I'm not seeing it in the video.

http://youtu.be/o3mP3mJDL2k?t=1m50s

A photoshopped mess.

Hew is shocked tho?

I mean I guess we could be shocked that they did such a poor job of manipulating it.

Fake edit: I just noticed the distortion in Roy, her gif. It's definitely there.

royalan

Looks right to me, I don't see it in the actual video.

You know what's funny?

I don't really see it in the video now, either (I mean, you can still KINDA see it, but it's not as pronounced). But earlier I swear it was there.

And it's even in the gifs posted in the GAF thread from DAYS ago, it's there.

Hmmm....

cory64

They may have replaced it. The Applause video had minor tweaks done too.
Speaking of "Your Body" it's now VEVO Certified.

Hew's surprised?

Gaga could have made the same exact video and we'd have essays about its artistic qualities and importance to Feminism.

Lol, it always goes back to Gaga

Gaga would not have made that video. That video was only made by someone who wanted to look hot for 4 minutes.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Xtina and Tay both look incredible in those shoots. Like holy shit.
Taylor's been looking fantastic since the start of her Red era. Didn't her makeover actually coincide with a Vogue shoot? Good on her stylist for keeping up with that look. It's done her well.

Now if she could permanently get rid of her slouching...

I just heard Lana's version of Once Upon a Dream.

More ICONIC than the original.

[edit]: It's seriously so good. Goddess. No one else will ever. It has a sort of dark and sinister undercurrent to it and I jusT.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If you squint real, real hard, I think you can see a wall in the shot. It's hard to see, but my wife saw it right away. I rewatched the video like, 87 times and I think I saw it.

Vazduh

It seems that the director removed some of the digital retouching, because it's less visible now.

The rumor has it that Shakira is pregnant again, so that's why some of the shots were retouched.

Cue the "Can't remember to use a condom" comments
ed2305b7.png

Bladenic

It seems that the director removed some of the digital retouching, because it's less visible now.

The rumor has it that Shakira is pregnant again, so that's why some of the shots were retouched.

Cue the "Can't remember to use a condom" comments
ed2305b7.png

Again??? Not her being pregnant again at the same time as Xtina. So much for both of them having a successful comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom