• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Rihanna looks great while Gaga looks like trash.
tumblr_mwsqaz2UnS1ro1dyeo1_500.gif

Ties

Banned

mfw-spring-maximalist-collections_noisp_1.jpg

Peter Dundas (as shown), Emilio Pucci's spring 2014 collection, Alexander Wang, Riccardo Tisci, Donna Karen, etc. are all noted names in the fashion industry that have stated that Rihanna was their muse for their respective spring collections this year.

Rihanna brought back the 90's counterculture street style.

What did Gaga bring? A decrease in bacon price after she wore her VMA dress?
U.S. bacon prices are poised to retreat from an all-time high as the fad that put the meat into everything from muffins to milkshakes wanes and pork supply rebounds after last year’s historic drought.

I'm sorry Fashion Icon Rihanna Fenty has you so bothered with her #impact on the fashion industry.

WU174qg.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Isn't Versace's dried-up, cum-stain-in-the-back-of-an-Ibiza-night-club fashions over-the-hill tho?

I mean, the once powerful fashion house has been reduced to making H&M collections.

WU174qg.gif

that was then and now its back to a formidable position, update your receipts mate you dont want to be sounding like a Max Martin lead single released 4 years too late

Cyst, doesn't Gaga account for 75% of your faves. You'll soon be with me.

700.jpg

nah I have several others but that would make it hard for yall
para que te quito tus alas si no vuelas

tumblr_mxqlv6Txgc1qzmhlxo5_250.gif

Reckoner

Holy holy

Just listened to the new Lykke Li bit (or is it a full song?) Whatever it is, it is so so so so so good. I'm definitely excited.

Vazduh

I cannot at Zaptos, Moltres, and Lugia
YEbsfUz.gif

DeadBanana.gif

oh, rita ora

no wonder i couldn't figure out who it stood for

I believe the acronym originated on ATRL, because one poster kept referring to her as a "Fashion Icon Rita Ora", so people started making jokes out of it. Hence, FIRO.

While I'm on the topic of flops, I have to mention one who's been on repeat for the past few days. Anybody remember Jentina? She had a horrible first single called "Bad Ass Strippa" which was ridiculed to the point of humiliation, but her 2nd single written by Cathy Dennis (Britney's "Toxic", Kylie's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head") was kind of a... bop. Even with that horrible rap near the end.

Jentina - French Kisses

Bladenic

Oh I beg you, can I follow
Oh I ask you why not always
Be the ocean where unravel
Be my only, be the water and I'm wading
You're my river running high, run deep run wild

Perched for the upcoming slayage.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh I beg you, can I follow
Oh I ask you why not always
Be the ocean where unravel
Be my only, be the water and I'm wading
You're my river running high, run deep run wild

Perched for the upcoming slayage.

so many alt-pop queens releasing this year, i'm so perchedT

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
why did that take so long though

applause video was released 19th august, vevo certified november 1st - 2 months and 11 days

drunk in love video was released 16th december, vevo certified february 28, 2 months and 15 days

doesn't seem like that slow to me? when you consider that most people already own the video and the youtube views are mostly contributed by bitter monsters and navy members not willing to spend money on BEYONCÉ but still eager to bathe in its heavenly glow.

Nemesis_

Stefan™;102584849 said:

oh my god WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

wfhbskfgbeiwogfbedifewgbwidyfgbsufebdsuyfesgbfidkgjfb HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

applause video was released 19th august, vevo certified november 1st - 2 months and 11 days

drunk in love video was released 16th december, vevo certified february 28, 2 months and 15 days

doesn't seem like that slow to me? when you consider that most people already own the video and the youtube views are mostly contributed by bitter monsters and navy members not willing to spend money on BEYONCÉ but still eager to bathe in its heavenly glow.

I know you have some OBSESSION with comparing everyone to GAGA lately for SOME REASON but yeah, I seriously thought it was much longer for some reason. Maybe because it was over the break.

Majmun

7. Beyoncé – drunk in love f/jay z: 125.570 (+ 2.290) ▲

BEYONCE – Partition: 20.422 (+ 1.524)

SLAYING with two songs :bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom