• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that Christina's baby daddy deliverying pizza last night?
1393856338000-GTY-476275539.jpg

THAT GIRL’S A TRIP
A ONE WAY TICKET
TAKES YOU MILES HIGH, SO HIGH
'CAUSE SHE’S GOT THAT ONE INTERNATIONAL SMILE
CATCH HER IF YOU CAN
YEAH, SHE'S SO IN DEMAND
TAKES YOU MILES HIGH, SO HIGH,
'CAUSE SHE’S GOT THAT ONE INTERNATIONAL SMILE

iwz6utzEjCrjf.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So do Coldplay have a new song out or is the excitement over the announcement or what?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;103045235 said:
They have a new single out called Magic.

irADPFJ36yG5h.gif

This is not lead single material. It's not even single material. As an album track it would be fine, but it lacks any sort of personality or life. Even the latter half when the instrumentals step up isn't that good.
There's also buzz single Midnight

This is better but that's not saying much.
A massive downgrade from their previous works.

Magic is okay but Coldplay is so dead, boring and predictable now.

Only here for the new age bands like Phoenix, Broken Bells, The Black Keys, Van She, Atlas Genius etc etc etc.

Trying to be Cool, Cast Away, Jamaica, After the Disco, Holding on For Life, Trojans, >>>>>>>>> Anything Coldplay puts out in 2014.

Mau ®

I agrih, "Magic" is lacking. But I've never been that into their lead singles besides "Every Teardrop" and "Speed of sound".

I LOVE "Midnight" tho.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Happy to finally have the Tove Lo songs in an official version; I practically wore out the Youtubes for Out of Mind and Habits (and Run On Love and Love Ballad, not that she included these on ha EP).

Not On Drugs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

girl, no. No. Paradise is the bad track on here, and NoD is the middling one. Out of Mind, Over, and Habits TOWER over the others, existing in an entirely separate realm of flawlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom