• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mean Girls is the greatest teen movie of all time, followed by 10 Things I Hate About You.
After that I do not care.

Yado

What worries me about Lykke Li's comeback is the fact that she made a power-ballad album. Here's the exact quote (source):

I actually like the new song, but I'm not sure I want nine of those in a row.

I don't mind, the more upbeat songs on Wounded Rhymes are the weakest.

There would be no Mean Girls without Clueless.

I stan both, tho

image.php

Let me just stan a lot for your avatar tho.

Orphan Black, god. I NEED SEASON TWO ALREADY.

Yado

Girl fucking what?

Youth Knows No Pain, I Follow Rivers, and Sadness Is A Blessing are all essential tracks.

I don't care for Youth Knows No Pain but I was thinking of Get Some and Rich Kid Blues. I'll take the ballads over the others any day
I Know Places>>>>>>>>>>

Vazduh

If the new album is half as good as Wounded Rhymes (which I absolutely adore, there isn't a single bad song on it), I'll be happy.

I was Born in New York, city never slumbers
I would always dream but never sleep to the hundreds
Cocoa want the cream in abundance
Million dollar baby you can get it if you want it, what

ivsj1o695raow.gif

NY rose me, most high chose me
Let me know what I can can can can do for you
If you don’t speak, boy you know you won't see none
Let me know what a man man man man man you are

royalan

I was Born in New York, city never slumbers
I would always dream but never sleep to the hundreds
Cocoa want the cream in abundance
Million dollar baby you can get it if you want it, what

ivsj1o695raow.gif

NY rose me, most high chose me
Let me know what I can can can can do for you
If you don’t speak, boy you know you won't see none
Let me know what a man man man man man you are

As much as I can't stand Azealia Banks now...I DO stan 1991 still. Those 4 tracks are some of the best hip-hop we've gotten in the last 10 years. I've gotten into arguments about how I think Liquorice is the best "black female empowerment" rap we've gotten since Queen Latifah's UNITY.

As much as I can't stand Azealia Banks now...I DO stan 1991 still. Those 4 tracks are some of the best hip-hop we've gotten in the last 10 years. I've gotten into arguments about how I think Liquorice is the best "black female empowerment" rap we've gotten since Queen Latifah's UNITY.
Liquorice is EVERYTHING

Black female empowerment, Lone-suS empowerment, ass muscles empowerment...

cory64

I was so here for her right after the 1991 EP dropped... then she just kept fucking things up for herself, with no indication that she still wants to make shit that together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom