• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
probably due to her Versace contract if I had to guess

BhyNRb6CMAAiELR.jpg

royalan

Versace fashions are so shit now.

Like that dress looks like something a down-on-her-luck drag queen would wear. Just not very couture at all.

Donatella has run that house into the dirt.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can someone please explain to me WHY Gaga was at the Oscars.

Like, I don't think the camera cut to her once during the entire ceremony. And she wasn't involved in anything that was nominated.

Like, why was she there?
They probably had to finalise the guest list months ago. If they'd known they'd probably have invited Katy instead.

[edit] Coldplay's scintillating new single Magic is out today. Recommended to anybody currently suffering from a manic episode or from insomnia.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The fumes ^^^^

Anyway, congratulations to all of last night's Oscar winners. It's good to see that the judges have finally gotten over their fear of recognising films with LGBT characters and themes.

Nemesis_

Mau ®;102974552 said:
YASSSSSSS

TELL THESE LESSERS!!!!!

EDIT: OMG!! Calle 13's album came out too!!

This is the best day of my life!! See you later niggas!!!

lwjkCHKLIJMDCVLJHÑJLD-WMVLS.

I have never even seen anyone melt down about such morose things

Trigger

Mau ®;102974552 said:
YASSSSSSS

TELL THESE LESSERS!!!!!

screaming

You get your life sis. Ignore the haters.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BhxZuKyIEAAJIOf.jpg

Uttery screaming at Liza, poor thing
Slay Ellen though, 2.6M retweets and climbing. Nearly four times as many as second place

Nemesis_

BhxZuKyIEAAJIOf.jpg

Uttery screaming at Liza, poor thing
Slay Ellen though, 2.6M retweets and climbing. Nearly four times as many as second place

Liza looks like one of the pollution Piranha plants from Super Mario Sunshine in that everytime they crossed to her as the night progressed she seemed to have melted a little bit more T_T

Bladenic

Mau ®;102974552 said:
YASSSSSSS

TELL THESE LESSERS!!!!!

Have fun bro. You like what you like.

Tove Lo her new PopGAF bandwagon. NAWT me not joining this one.

I listened to Truth Serum. It's okay I guess.

Not On Drugs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

eviL3.gif

Vazduh

Erik Hassle's EP, "Somebody's Party" is out. Much better than I expected and honestly, the type of music I expected from Justine's 20/20 comeback.

erik-hassle-2-300x200.jpg

Pathetic and What He Is Like are the standouts IMHO, but the rest is pretty good, too.

botty

Banned
Well I think Elton John said it best when he said that Crash deserved best picture about as much as Brokeback Mountain deserved best score.

What did Clooney win for again? Like most of the world, I've forgotten.

wdnjkwndkjnw

I need Jakey to win so both our faves can have an oscar. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't even attend the oscars to show support, but instead decided to roam around Rome like the missing link.

air

ibxh1QezXK78Xi.gif

Hand prints and good grips all on my ass

kiss.gif

yaSSSS...

...Wait.

Let's just agree on 2003 instead, shall we?

kiss.gif

but whew's that heifer whew pig on the right?

/DEAD

I got to check out that Erik Hassle album. He's on my list of people to look out for but my calendar is failing to remind me. Tove Lo EP left a lot to be desired. It was pretty thin. Not bad but not all that amazing. Hopefully ha full album will have more substance.

LIZ>Tove Lo tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom