• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're one of the most delusional posters here, but not even you believe this spool of lies... Unless you're further gone than even I think you are.

Honey if you try wandering outside of a gay bar or KISS 96.7 then there's no reason to disagree with what I said. Concert tickets sales are almost entirely based on brand power because they're not heavily marketed, at least not in the way singles or albums are. Why else do U2 and Bon Jovi sell the way they do?

Majmun

jy2S4BGxwVHrc.jpg

Queen recognizing the King
i6g1X6KbaJe1I.gif

Vitanimus

A friend recently introduced me to V V Brown who I heard of about 5 years ago with Crying Blood. Her new album Samson & Delilah is a surprisingly mellow affair. Faith is a nice, chill bop.

ibcBtrUDZogg5x.gif

Wait!

The DaliLana Del Reysus is coming to Boston?!

Edit... BOO it's on a Tuesday. I work that day, only until 5 but.. Boo, I would have to go straight from work and that isn't fun.. Who's near Baawwston going?

Wait!

Edit... BOO it's on a Tuesday. I work that day, only until 5 but.. Boo, I would have to go straight from work and that isn't fun.. Who's near Baawwston going?

I know Dragonz is. And I'm fuming about it.

Nearest to me was Detroit. But ain't nobody got time to be driving to Detroit.

Wait!

I might be going! I need someone to go with first. *hint hint*

Edit: I'd have to work out my schedule because I might have finals that week but I'll keep you posted

Let's get to hugging and kissing
Don't know the floor from the ceiling
When you get up in the kitchen nobody hotter than you
Know that I twerk it
And give you some of that worth it
Work it for daddy that's perfect
This me only for you
Look at that ocean, can't you see it
Mixed up passions with fruit sangria
BB Cubana, ay que lindo
Ya tu sabes, camino como cocino, primo

ivC3acabdFYqd.gif

There's only one thing on my mind
I want to love you long time
Want you to watch me while I wine
Want you to love me long time
We just having such a good time
Over and over we wine
With the flame lit and I kiss you
While the sun kisses me

tumblr_mm339boOPc1r57hefo1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
well i guess of all people cyno would know about their faves using weight loss to try and restart their failing failed dead bloated and rotten careers

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

Mumei

Beyonce is synonymous with "staying power." Who else has had such a consistent presentation, style and income flow in the pop scene? She's like the anti-Madonna. Where she and her understudies re-invent themselves once their previous output wears out, Beyonce has stayed true to her own aesthetic since the start. It's kind of remarkable how influential her visual has been across so many facets, and it's because she's never really changed. I guess if you're perfect from the start you don't need to fix what ain't broke.

843051867.gif

I'm glad someone made a gif of this.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is this even shade or have you been killing brain cells by starving as well

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

There is no need for me to list all Gaga's acclaim her talent has brought but instead

then why, three albums into her career, is she only able to muster up something that sounds like a collection of b-sides, outtakes, and demos?

your fave is truly the nic cage of the music industry. as we recede further from the beginning of her career we see how that early promise turns out to be nothing but fluke.

cory64

Ashanti rounds out the top 10, as "Braveheart" — her first album since 2008 — arrives at No. 10 with 28,000.

I didn't even know that it had been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom