• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
d it's not like you have been updating your OT anyways

well what exactly is there to update it with? Katy B?

Ar0hLJt.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm up in the woods, been down my whole life
run from the lights, run from the night
i'm building a still to slow down the time
run for your life, down for the night
down for the night
i'm down for the night

i'm lost the world, been down my whole life
i'm new in the city, and i'm down for the night

this forgotten diamond from MBDTF

re: who is the current king of pop, it's surely yeezy. it's obviously hiphop rather than pure pop but i see a lot of pop sensibilities in it tbh.

What the fuck is going on with Justin Bieber? He's randomly releasing all these singles every Monday these past few weeks ("Music Mondays" he calls them) and they're all INCREDIBLE...by the standards of his prior discography, at least. Does he even have an album coming out?

Change Me
All That Matters
PYD
Hold Tight
Heartbreaker

I mean, what!? That's some damn good stuff from the Biebz, some Justified-era Neptunes realness

tumblr_mqibl45azC1s37850o1_250.gif

Songs would be so much better if he had a stronger voice tho

ibgj9pGS1CJmWJ.gif

cory64

OT1: 11 months
OT2: 3 months
OT3: 2 months
OT4: 2 months
OT5: 3 months
OT6: 3 months
OT7: 1 month
7.5: 2 months
OT8: 4 months

Beyoncé ha impact.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
OT1: 11 months
OT2: 3 months
OT3: 2 months
OT4: 2 months
OT5: 3 months
OT6: 3 months
OT7: 1 month
7.5: 2 months
OT8: 4 months

Beyoncé ha impact.

indeed, when Beyoncé was considered an easy target the many pages of draggings made the threads fly by. now that she's punched the haters into a pressed and fuming remission, the thread has settled back down.

DMeisterJ

Banned
indeed, when Beyoncé was considered an easy target the many pages of draggings made the threads fly by. now that she's punched the haters into a pressed and fuming remission, the thread has settled back down.

Alternatively:

Beyonce releases her oft-delayed album and people are so indifferent to it no one even posts about it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Alternatively:

Beyonce releases her oft-delayed album and people are so indifferent to it no one even posts about it.

well except that she released the highest rated pop gerl album of year decade, smashed records in the process, and made pop culture her bitch

so, no, i think i'll stick to my explanation, since yours doesn't fit the facts

Nemesis_

PopJustice gave Brooklyn Nights a 9/10

ibp6t4G3Y9iJnF.gif

Someone mentioned to me that it is a song that annoying teenagers would cling on to and use the lyrics to post passive aggressive sub tweets or Facebook status updates

and then I thought she should release it because then it might smash ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom