• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

It ain’t your right but that’s okay
I’ll let you slide you this one time

ipHeGkCjyp8lw.gif

Styles

Treacherous is an amazing song.

SIS I CAME HERE TO POST THE EXACT SAME THING.

Have you heard Dan Wilson's cover?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoWL8Bd3eS0

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night
And I will get you, and get you alone
Your name has echoed through my mind
And I just think you should, think you should know
That nothing safe is worth the drive and I would
Follow you, follow you home...
I'll follow you, follow you home...

Possibly the best bridge of Her career.

j1hRLKnugwm6V.jpg

Nemesis_

fashion icon claire farron wins yet another best character award. when will the praise stop? a true legend.

There is more personality in one of the Wonders than in that shitty piece of shit you call a character

Actually no the SUBMARINES from STEEL DIVER harbour more personality than that BROODY CUNT

Stefan™;104654643 said:
SIS I CAME HERE TO POST THE EXACT SAME THING.

Have you heard Dan Wilson's cover?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoWL8Bd3eS0

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night
And I will get you, and get you alone
Your name has echoed through my mind
And I just think you should, think you should know
That nothing safe is worth the drive and I would
Follow you, follow you home...
I'll follow you, follow you home...

Possibly the best bridge of Her career.

j1hRLKnugwm6V.jpg

Girl the verses are equally life giving.

"I can't decide if it's a choice, getting swept away
I hear the sound of my own voice, asking you to stay"

"And I'll do anything you say if you say it with your hands"

The Lord Her writing is next level

j1hRLKnugwm6V.jpg

And I'm not feeling that cover much, sorry :/

Nemesis_

and yet she continues to dominate polls. poor kyon is banned so i cant revel in his seething. yawna didnt even clock the top 5. poor loser.

Yuna is a boring loser too.

Actually I'm struggling to think of any interesting Final Fantasy character. I suppose Lulu was kind of cool but she is also a bit boring

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yuna is a boring loser too.

Actually I'm struggling to think of any interesting Final Fantasy character. I suppose Lulu was kind of cool but she is also a bit boring

Once you realize her outfit is all belts you see her as shit as everyone else.

and yet she continues to dominate polls. poor kyon is banned so i cant revel in his seething. yawna didnt even clock the top 5. poor loser.

She continues to dominate in otaku-ridden Japanese polls. Niece, that means the broader GP isn't here for your trash fave and she is marginal.

Look at the latest LR numbers for the US. Outsold by Bravely Default. d

A console game on two separate consoles outsold by a handheld game only on one handheld. dd

DMeisterJ

Banned
She continues to dominate in otaku-ridden Japanese polls. Niece, that means the broader GP isn't here for your trash fave and she is marginal.

Look at the latest LR numbers for the US. Outsold by Bravely Default. d

A console game on two separate consoles outsold by a handheld game only on one handheld. dd

And yet they continue to keep putting her in games. The power she has.

Why is everyone quoting my months-old Bieber post?

kiiir

EDIT: Everything Has Changed is obviously the best track on that alberm. It would be almost heartbreakingly beautiful under the vocal direction of a more talented artist

Nah...

There's the whole issue of Taylor not having any actual talent. I imagine that being a deterrent for any long-term stanning from Leona.
mhmm sis

by the way i heard from a frosty friend that you design websites for a living

hit me up for business and for pleasure, but maybe not in that order <3

DMeisterJ

Banned
Corridor Simulator 13 rated high, sold well, and got two sequels, all the while FFIX is a forgotten relic.

and by the by, every FF game is a corridor, some of them just happen to have a great big open world that you still go from point A to point B in since the world isn't filled with much to do.

Nemesis_

Niece FFXIII was a huge disappointment to fans and you know it. It was shitty, it was linear, and it was a sign that the franchise was stagnating. They've tried to fix things with more unnecessary Frightening sequels but there's not going to be any real innovation (which in itself is debatable) until XV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom