• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the crash course should be in how sometimes people don't see the same value in something and that it's actually a perfectly good thing because it feeds musical diversity

Vazduh

can i just reiterate that somebody whose fave wrote this

rocket number nine take off
to the planet
to the planet
(hans moleman voice) venus

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
oh and into the blue still shits on anything your faves have released recently and you can all stay bothered by it

there's some missteps (stop me isn't one of them though, 'i put my high heels on so i'm closer to god' is perf.) but saturday night and problem are better than anything gaga's released since 2009. that's tea.

Drag a bitch 101

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
With Every Heartbeat was released 7 years ago. Robyn was released 9 years ago, and shits over anything released in the past 5 years
probably.

The time between albums is becoming tew much. ;_;

ughhhh don't remind me please

if robyn doesn't release new music this year i'm going to abandon pop music and start listening to nu metal

is nu metal still even a thing

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nu metal would probably be better for ones eardrums than another Christina album

Partition

Banned
Ch bye there aint nothing wrong with Venus. Its an extremely fun campy harmonic mess.

Gaga's lyrics may be silly and nonsensical at times, and I am not going to defend much of her writing on ARTPOP, but I will take anything over trying to bop someone singing about cheerleaders and STDs.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ch bye there aint nothing wrong with Venus. Its an extremely fun campy harmonic mess.

Gaga's lyrics may be silly and nonsensical at times, and I am not going to defend much of her writing on ARTPOP, but I will take anything over trying to bop someone singing about cheerleaders and STDs.

Your just a pig inside a human body
Squealer squealer squeal out you're so disgusting
You're just a pig inside
Do ya I know I know I know I know you want me
You're just a pig inside

and Venus lyrics are as Campy as a clown camp.
Niece pls

Partition

Banned
You're just a pig inside
Do ya I know I know I know I know you want me
You're just a pig inside

and Venus lyrics are as Campy as a clown camp.
Niece pls

The lyrics are the least of Swine's problems :eyes:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Don't mind Swine's lyrics. They're fairly infectious. The main problem is it's drawn out too long and is so sparse lyrically.

right up until that first buildup synth sound thing is absolute fire. like literally the best song on the album until that point.

to say that the buildup synth thing kills the song is putting it mildly. it takes it out the back and shoots it in the head. and the 40%+ of the song that's just backing track padding it out to 4:30 hacks the song's corpse up into pieces and fargos them through a wood shredder.

i think i said it before but swine is a perfect microcosm of ARTPOP: all the more disappointing for the small amount that it gets so right before going so wrong.

right up until that first buildup synth sound thing is absolute fire. like literally the best song on the album until that point.

to say that the buildup synth thing kills the song is putting it mildly. it takes it out the back and shoots it in the head. and the 40%+ of the song that's just backing track padding it out to 4:30 hacks the song's corpse up into pieces and fargos them through a wood shredder.

i think i said it before but swine is a perfect microcosm of ARTPOP: all the more disappointing for the small amount that it gets so right before going so wrong.

ipNHlHgj0mdk5.gif

Nemesis_

New details about the Gaga tours.

"Gaga said that she will be doing costume changes on stage for the artRave"

"The Roseland show is going to be a mix of all her music and going to be kind of like the Monster Ball"

"The catwalk for the artRave is going to be clear and we will be able to stand under and watch"

"The costume changes are going to be similar to Swine Fest iTunes, on stage."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom