• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So if I were to get a Shakira album, which is the best?

51p5nxDx-KL._SY300_.jpg

I went to a bar/club for 'Tuezgayz' last night and they played Les Sex!!it sounded so good I wanted to scream and dance but I was making out with a guy so I couldn't do either. They also played some iamamiwhoami, Beyonce and Charli XCX. yas, it was a good night.

Bladenic

I went to a bar/club for 'Tuezgayz' last night and they played Les Sex!!it sounded so good I wanted to scream and dance but I was making out with a guy so I couldn't do either. They also played some iamamiwhoami, Beyonce and Charli XCX. yas, it was a good night.

The slayage in this post

Vitanimus

That sounds like a good club, most of my local clubs play the same shit every week ;_;

I was there last night!! Austin is truly the POPGAF hub of the world.

I didn't recognize Les Sex but then again I was making out with someone too, lol

... It wasn't you was it?

Touchdown

Banned
Heartbreaker you've got the best of me
But I just keep coming back incessantly
Oh why did you have to run your game on me?
I should of known right from the start
You'd go and break my heart

iU2bHcdu0vBZx.gif

Give me your love
Give me your love (She said)
Give me your love (She wants)
Give me your love
Give me your love (She said)
Give me your love (Uh-huh)
Give me your love (Yeah)
Give me your love

George Zimmerman taking the life of another minority (?), man (??), woman (???), I see.

iG9QZ77EB4pW6.gif

Aww you're still thirsty. :( Would you like a receipt for that 4 month old artificial tea and your side order of pressed fries? All I ask is that you leave your tip on the table out of the shade cunt.
<3

iG9QZ77EB4pW6.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG Amy Lee free from Wind Up Records. Bring me the Celtic music you were talking about some years ago gurl.
Amy Lee &#8207;@AmyLeeEV 17h
Today, for the first time in 13 years, I am a free and independent artist. I have wanted this for so long and I am so happy. CHEERS!
OMFG IM CRYING!!!
wiig-8.gif

Vazduh

Melody should have dominated PCD if anyone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCStdZe5cw

Or at the least made PCD into a duo from the beginning. It was stupid of Nicole to do all the work and then go solo when she was already solo. Bitch ain't no Beyonce, at least Kelly had fans.

Every time someone mentions Melody, it always reminds me of the iconic Pussycat Dolls' AMA performance which is always great for a laugh or two. Melody had the stand-out moment, for sure.

I was there last night!! Austin is truly the POPGAF hub of the world.

I didn't recognize Les Sex but then again I was making out with someone too, lol

... It wasn't you was it?

omg that's awesome! we should totally hang out some time.
and I don't think I went home with you, so most likely not. lol

OMG Amy Lee free from Wind Up Records. Bring me the Celtic music you were talking about some years ago gurl.

OMFG IM CRYING!!!
wiig-8.gif

She followed up with this:
Amy Lee &#8207;@AmyLeeEV 2h

@LSoliguetti Meaning I am free from my record deal. Meaning whenever I want to put something out,I just DO. Meaning pic.twitter.com/pdbbVaBceL
iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Bring us the goods Amy sis.

Vazduh

Not only has Ben Khan finally revealed his face, but he also announced his upcoming EP titled 1992. For those unfamiliar with Ben Khan, his first single was the amazing Drive (Part I), after which people started speculating it was Jai Paul under a different name. Turns out they were wrong.

artworks-000073986164-qlnjrb-t500x500.jpg

Youth is the first single from the EP and it's finally something that's not a Jai Paul rip-off. Very good stuff IMHO.

Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom